PDA

View Full Version : Must see !! Crazy nigger jumps over dock to beat up Las Vegas female judge

CoonsЯus
01-03-2024, 10:24 PM
A crazed nigger went cat 5 after hearing its sentence. It wildly jumped over the dock and onto the judge beating the shit out of her. The wild nigger's wanton rampage couldn't be suppressed by the security or courtroom bailiff, until the poor judge had been beaten to a pulp.

Lethal injection or the coon fryer for this fucking nigger bastard shit ape !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12924343/las-Vegas-judge-attacked-courtroom-Mary-Kay-holthus.html

Judge Mary Kay Holthus from the Clark County District Court was mid-sentencing when convicted criminal Deobra Delone Redden launched at her on Wednesday morning.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-03-2024, 11:55 PM
That nigger needs some sickos with a blowtorch to go medieval on its feral ass !

Just like us right ? what a joke... let's see if that umitigated chimp gets any sweetheart walking papers anytime soon.

NiggerWrangler
01-04-2024, 12:12 AM
Saw this earlier. Violent nigger was a frequent flyer in the system. The attorney wanted probation for the filthy ape, but the judge wasn't having it. That's why the nigger went wild. He was getting a Graduate Degree scholarship to Nigger University. Hopefully after this, the nigger goes to prison forever.

I did like the ass whipping he got. Should be legal to goodify them immediately if they pull something like this!

CoonsЯus
01-08-2024, 09:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A58Mi5i6erg

Nigger got 19 months for original sentence before it assaulted the judge. It will face a second trial for its rampant wanton attack.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-09-2024, 07:18 PM
Got an update on this nigger! :lol it’s Hannibal Nigter. Let’s see how many funny comments we can make.

IseDaDiva
01-10-2024, 12:55 PM
It had to be muzzled, chained, and have its paws deactivated and yet I bet it won't be long until it's loose to knuckle around the streets again and kill someone this time.

If a YT had attacked a sow judge, he would have been locked up and the key thrown away.

NiggerWrangler
01-10-2024, 04:11 PM
Got an update on this nigger! :lol it’s Hannibal Nigter. Let’s see how many funny comments we can make.

The nigger spit on several people before he attacked the judge, so they put that spit bag on him. There would have been a better way of stopping the violent savage nigger from spitting on people.

So sick of these violent niggers being coddled and cuddled. At some point they need to be put away or put down. They are of no value to civilized human society.

IseDaDiva
01-10-2024, 06:07 PM
The nigger spit on several people before he attacked the judge, so they put that spit bag on him. There would have been a better way of stopping the violent savage nigger from spitting on people.

So sick of these violent niggers being coddled and cuddled. At some point they need to be put away or put down. They are of no value to civilized human society.

In many cases, like this one, I feel the latter is the only option. But it's open season on humans now, so let the coddling continue.

NiggerWrangler
01-10-2024, 07:08 PM
In many cases, like this one, I feel the latter is the only option. But it's open season on humans now, so let the coddling continue.

I think habitual violent offenders should get a choice. Immediate goodification, or life in prison without the possibility of parole or pardon, at some kind of work farm situation, heavily guarded, of course. Any screw up there would result in instant goodification.

Maybe THAT would deter some of these violent savages.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-11-2024, 02:07 AM
I think habitual violent offenders should get a choice. Immediate goodification, or life in prison without the possibility of parole or pardon, at some kind of work farm situation, heavily guarded, of course. Any screw up there would result in instant goodification.

Maybe THAT would deter some of these violent savages.
May I suggest they pick cotton on this work farm?