PDA

View Full Version : Horrific Tragedy in Knoxville, Tennessee

NiggerWrangler
01-03-2024, 08:11 PM
It was a cold winters eve when police got the call a nigger in a silver car was riding around shooting at people's homes.

The nigger, 38 year old Leroy Brooks, was located after he had crashed his car. The officer ordered Leroy (a good old-fashioned nigger name) to drop his weapon. Shots were exchanged and Nigger Leroy runs into the woods.

Nigger Leroy was eventually found unresponsive in the woods. Unfortunately this incident had a horrific ending: Police administered Narcan to the nigger, reviving him. It goes without saying that police should have waited awhile before "finding" Nigger Leroy!

Nigger Leroy was taken to the hospital then jail. He is booked on charges of attempted first degree murder, multiple firearm related charges, and reckless endangerment.

What a waste of perfectly good Narcan!

https://youtu.be/WZogvlI6Kg4?si=B0nb7OIrraji4Bug

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-03-2024, 11:59 PM
Instant justice not served ! Damn shame, now that field rat gets to sit in jail and reminisce about its "Merry Christmas" at our expense.

Batwangs denied....F*&king piece of sh*t !

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-04-2024, 01:09 AM
It was a cold winters eve when police got the call a nigger in a silver car was riding around shooting at people's homes.

The nigger, 38 year old Leroy Brooks, was located after he had crashed his car. The officer ordered Leroy (a good old-fashioned nigger name) to drop his weapon. Shots were exchanged and Nigger Leroy runs into the woods.

Nigger Leroy was eventually found unresponsive in the woods. Unfortunately this incident had a horrific ending: Police administered Narcan to the nigger, reviving him. It goes without saying that police should have waited awhile before "finding" Nigger Leroy!

Nigger Leroy was taken to the hospital then jail. He is booked on charges of attempted first degree murder, multiple firearm related charges, and reckless endangerment.

What a waste of perfectly good Narcan!

https://youtu.be/WZogvlI6Kg4?si=B0nb7OIrraji4Bug
Leroy, might as well name him classic nigger and be done with it. :lol
Speaking of classic niggers, that reminds me of a classic song entitled “Leroy the big-lipped nigger”

CoonsЯus
01-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Bad, bad Leroy Brooks, the badest coon and the biggest crook, almost got gooded and laid to rest, but stupid cops did a Narcan test !

NiggerWrangler
01-04-2024, 04:53 PM
Bad, bad Leroy Brooks, the badest coon and the biggest crook, almost got gooded and laid to rest, but stupid cops did a Narcan test !

I read that in Jim Croce's voice!

CoonsЯus
01-04-2024, 07:00 PM
I read that in Jim Croce's voice!

:lol

Cleaner than a junk yard wog

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2024, 08:00 PM
WTF kind of police work is that supposed to be. Don't even touch the brakes, until that nigger is 20 feet in the air. Then sort it out.
I try to teach the missus, and my family members : Don't give anyone the opportunity to hurt you, because they will.
Nip that shit in the bud. The modified golden rule is : Do unto others, but do it first. Words to live by, by Ole' Doc Cizzums.
:bugeye

NiggerWrangler
01-05-2024, 03:29 AM
WTF kind of police work is that supposed to be. Don't even touch the brakes, until that nigger is 20 feet in the air. Then sort it out.
I try to teach the missus, and my family members : Don't give anyone the opportunity to hurt you, because they will.
Nip that shit in the bud. The modified golden rule is : Do unto others, but do it first. Words to live by, by Ole' Doc Cizzums.
:bugeye

I'm generally a police supporter, but this was sloppy. I would have found the nigger much later.