PDA

View Full Version : A Bunch of Wild Nigger "Juveniles" in Miami

NiggerWrangler
01-02-2024, 01:55 AM
It's nice to see the media change it up a little bit. Can't keep calling them "teens" forever.

Anyhow, a bunch of spearchuckers in Downtown Miami. It looks like every cop in the state responded to these wild ass niggers.

Best of all, the media found the dumbest low IQ nigger possible to interview!

https://youtu.be/NBORa-rTVsw?si=3eK_cvQYu4SppLrE

CoonsЯus
01-02-2024, 09:07 AM
I have some good friends that have settled in Miami with their families. A couple of times a year I go down and visit for a few days. One thing I have noticed about Miami, is the police don't fuck around down there. They still seem to have some no-nonsense policing authority which they are quite happy to enforce to get the job done. I think they do a great job of keeping the niggers in order as best they can, especially with the influx of Haiti niggers and other assorted shit. If you wonder a few blocks up from the affluent places my buddies live, you'll quickly find bars up the windows and doors in single family homes, surrounded by tall pointy fences to keep the shit out. It's looks almost like living in a jail. A couple of days and I'm done down there. Far too dark for me.

It was so good of that young man to take time out from his divinity school studies to grant an interview.

CoonTube comments are exceptionally racist :lol

NiggerWrangler
01-04-2024, 12:41 AM
I have some good friends that have settled in Miami with their families. A couple of times a year I go down and visit for a few days. One thing I have noticed about Miami, is the police don't fuck around down there. They still seem to have some no-nonsense policing authority which they are quite happy to enforce to get the job done. I think they do a great job of keeping the niggers in order as best they can, especially with the influx of Haiti niggers and other assorted shit. If you wonder a few blocks up from the affluent places my buddies live, you'll quickly find bars up the windows and doors in single family homes, surrounded by tall pointy fences to keep the shit out. It's looks almost like living in a jail. A couple of days and I'm done down there. Far too dark for me.

CoonTube comments are exceptionally racist :lol

I can't imagine the chaos. Plus it's nice weather most of the time so niggers can stay outdoors more. More opportunities for mischief and mayhem.

haywood
01-04-2024, 09:19 AM
I can't imagine the chaos. Plus it's nice weather most of the time so niggers can stay outdoors more. More opportunities for mischief and mayhem.

Haiticoons are one of the WORST sub species of nigger!! ANd they smell WORSE than americoon niggers and cover the STENCH with cheap perfume!!

NiggerWrangler
01-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Haiticoons are one of the WORST sub species of nigger!! ANd they smell WORSE than americoon niggers and cover the STENCH with cheap perfume!!

Haiti is the very definition of a shit-hole. Those niggers are beyond help and should NEVER be let into the country. Ever.

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2024, 08:48 PM
Crackin' skulls and taking names - that's how you get control of nigger "teens". Chop that wood, officers.
:bugeye

haywood
01-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Haiti is the very definition of a shit-hole. Those niggers are beyond help and should NEVER be let into the country. Ever.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! When I lived in S. Florida the filthy sub simian primates were EVERYWHERE!!

NiggerWrangler
01-09-2024, 03:09 AM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!! When I lived in S. Florida the filthy sub simian primates were EVERYWHERE!!

Probably why crime is so high in South Florida to this day.

haywood
01-09-2024, 04:01 PM
Probably why crime is so high in South Florida to this day.

And RISING!!

Whitey Ford
01-09-2024, 05:01 PM
Youths
Aspiring (c)rappers
Teen agers
Joggers
and now... Juveniles!

Cole Trickle
01-09-2024, 07:21 PM
It's funny how half the comments are talking about fuckin' aliens because they're shocked at how many cops showed up, not realizing that it's simply because there were so many feral coons on the loose who will inevitably resist arrest.

NiggerWrangler
01-09-2024, 09:24 PM
It's funny how half the comments are talking about fuckin' aliens because they're shocked at how many cops showed up, not realizing that it's simply because there were so many feral coons on the loose who will inevitably resist arrest.

I'm often amazed how dumb the general public is regarding niggers. Anyone who has ever lived around niggers knows the score.

AFN_Weasel
01-10-2024, 02:04 AM

That's really a shame. I can't stand the weather here in PA in the winter and have looked at FL as an alternative. But filthy primates are not what I want to see. :avoid

Wallace
01-10-2024, 07:54 AM
Don't forget scholars.

Wallace
01-10-2024, 07:55 AM
Spring break is just around the corner and nigger Spring break in Miami promises to a massive clusterfuck of nigger chaos.

haywood
01-10-2024, 10:18 AM
That's really a shame. I can't stand the weather here in PA in the winter and have looked at FL as an alternative. But filthy primates are not what I want to see. :avoid

Move to parts of North or Central Florida. There are areas that are nigger-free or have very SMALL amounts of niggers, you just have to do your due diligence!!

NiggerWrangler
01-10-2024, 04:33 PM

Texas is nice. Just stay away from the big cities, especially Houston and Austin. Because of it's proximity to the border, crime in San Antonio has ticked-up, but it's a beautiful city that's over 300 years old. It gets hot in the summer, but the Riverwalk is below ground level and a wonderful way to beat the heat. It can get cold, even snow, but it's rare. Texans welcome good people with open arms. (Tejas means friend)

AFN_Weasel
01-10-2024, 11:36 PM
That's definitely something to consider as it continues to snow here almost daily.