PDA

View Full Version : "Low IQ" White Parents Have Their Kids Taken Away by Oregon State Government

CoonTownYT
08-02-2017, 12:06 AM
Because, you know, reasons.

These kids have a clean place to live, there were no signs of abuse or anything else that would have impeded these kids' development. I've heard the mother speak and she doesn't sound dumb at all. Despite her having an IQ of 72 and her husband's being 66, they were taking good care of their kids. Hell, that's about average for a dindu or a sand nigger, so tell me, would this ever happen to any of them? I think we all know the answer to that.

Being low on the IQ scale means whites get their kids snatched from them, but for niggers it's a way to to acquit them of even the most heinous crimes! Do you get it now?! GOOD!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-reportedly-lose-custody-children-due-low-iqs-204242994.html

A couple who claim they lost custody of their two young sons because of their ‘limited cognitive abilities’ are fighting back.*(Source: Facebook/Amy Fabbrini)

More

An American couple who claim they lost custody of their two young sons because of their ‘limited cognitive abilities’ are fighting back.

Amy Fabbrini, 31, and Eric Ziegler, 38, had their first child, Christopher, removed from their home about four years ago, shortly after he was born.

justin igger
08-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Then why do niggers still have their kids?

justin igger
08-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Looking at more articles on this topic, it seems that there is quite an uproar about it. I hope these parents win their kids back.

CoonTownYT
08-02-2017, 08:03 AM
And another thing, who administered the IQ tests and for what reason? The state? Could you imagine the outcry if a sow had to be tested to see if they're fit to raise sprogs?

And I thought liberals didn't believe in IQ tests? Oh wait, I forgot...only when they can be used to fuck over whites or give a nigger a get out of jail free card.

Moolie Mook
08-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Start demanding to see the code sections that spell out the IQ requirement for parents. What regulation within the social services agency that has kidnapped, YES kidnapped, these children, mandates a minimum IQ level?

There are none? Some arbitrary person just gets to decide without clear, unambiguous requirementsthey just get to remove these children from a clean, safe, loving home.

Sub-Saharan mutants with sub-70 IQ's have dozens of children, of which maybe 20 percent survive. Yet, a prog would scream like a banshee if there was ever any hint of opinion they should have their butt nuggets forcibly removed and handed over to the Red Cross or UN.

MineEvolved
08-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Charlie Gard, part two....