PDA

View Full Version : LOOK Mom! Jeveniles Again!

Tar Remover
12-31-2023, 01:22 PM
Juveniles = Niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEP_7NKTdI8

CoonsЯus
12-31-2023, 01:50 PM
5pm ? Shit that's nigger dawn on the West Coast. The nigger reporter as usual, trying poorly at nigger effort level 1 to fabricate a face of contempt for its brothers....Doin the right thang an claimin' rep-uh-ray-shunz are the simple thoughts behind its oily, tar facade.

Niggers are Useless
12-31-2023, 05:33 PM
That looked like a wild pack of niggers to me. As packs of niggers can be more dangerous than kicking unexploded ordinance,
Juveniles.... the effort media goes to in order to attempt to displace what's really going on is exceptional.

CoonsЯus
12-31-2023, 06:07 PM
That looked like a wild pack of niggers to me. As packs of niggers can be more dangerous than kicking unexploded ordinance, I think a petition should be launched to allow the culling of the vagrant packs by anyone holding a valid big game license for the state they live in. Possibly chronic wasting disease is causing the rise in this dangerous pack behavior. The only way to determine this is to turn in the harvested nigger noggins at a state provided turn in container located near most liquor stores downtown. Bags for the nigger noggins will be provided and there is no need to attach your harvest tag to the ear. Anonymity is encouraged.
Juveniles.... the effort media goes to in order to attempt to displace what's really going on is exceptional.

If only niggers were harvested in 1776 and honest folk paid $50 for each nigger head they collected and turned in, we'd have no such problem today ! They'd sure have an abundance of nigger head soap though. :lol

NiggerWrangler
01-01-2024, 11:29 PM
If only niggers were harvested in 1776 and honest folk paid $50 for each nigger head they collected and turned in, we'd have no such problem today ! They'd sure have an abundance of nigger head soap though. :lol

There was language in the Declaration of Independence abolishing slavery immediately. You can thank those who would inspire the creation of the Democrat Party for the language being removed. Without the incentive to keep importing niggers, things would have sorted themselves out nicely. Democrats have been screwing Americans since before day one. I hate niggers, but I really hate Democrats. All of this could have been avoided.

Niggers are Useless
01-26-2024, 12:47 PM
There was language in the Declaration of Independence abolishing slavery immediately. You can thank those who would inspire the creation of the Democrat Party for the language being removed. Without the incentive to keep importing niggers, things would have sorted themselves out nicely. Democrats have been screwing Americans since before day one. I hate niggers, but I really hate Democrats. All of this could have been avoided.

Democrats = Communists = destruction of western values = force niggers on civilized society as a start then brainwash generations of students to believe niggers are the same as humans. = where we are now.

NiggerWrangler
01-26-2024, 09:52 PM
Democrats = Communists = destruction of western values = force niggers on civilized society as a start then brainwash generations of students to believe niggers are the same as humans. = where we are now.

Exactly!

Whitey Ford
01-27-2024, 01:14 AM
"Juveniles" are "causing a disturbance" :lol

https://i.imgur.com/sD4VT6W.jpg