PDA

View Full Version : DC Nigger Runs, Points Gun at Police, Gets Shot

NiggerWrangler
12-25-2023, 09:15 PM
"I'm bleedin'" ~ nigger
"Shut up, no one cares" ~ police

DC police attempted to stop Nigger Corey Darnell Branch, 27. Nigger Corey takes off running and pulls out a gun, of course. Seeing the gun, police shot Nigger Corey. Unfortunately the gunshot was not life threatening.

Nigger Corey was charged with assault on a police officer, drug charges, and 6 different gun charges. Of course it's DC, so don't look for much to happen.

I couldn't figure out how to make the Shoutbox thing work, I figured typing in a message would do it. Anyhow, I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is havinga wonderful and blessed day.

Nigger Corey:

https://youtu.be/NmxsFDTJwhc?si=jNQEgupkp5NSJ_0O

haywood
12-25-2023, 10:37 PM
"I'm bleedin'" ~ nigger
"Shut up, no one cares" ~ police

DC police attempted to stop Nigger Corey Darnell Branch, 27. Nigger Corey takes off running and pulls out a gun, of course. Seeing the gun, police shot Nigger Corey. Unfortunately the gunshot was not life threatening.

Nigger Corey was charged with assault on a police officer, drug charges, and 6 different gun charges. Of course it's DC, so don't look for much to happen.

I couldn't figure out how to make the Shoutbox thing work, I figured typing in a message would do it. Anyhow, I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone is havinga wonderful and blessed day.

Nigger Corey:

https://youtu.be/NmxsFDTJwhc?si=jNQEgupkp5NSJ_0O

Karmic RETRIBUTION!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS CHIMPERS!!

CoonsЯus
12-28-2023, 06:24 PM
A nigger cop actually did the chasing and taking while the whitey cop looked on. Fuck, that's a turn around. The CoonTube commentary was blasting that nigger. Lots of folk starting to speak up now.

Whitey Ford
12-29-2023, 01:57 AM
But was this armed nigger a (c)rapper? If so, that would be like the fourth (c)rapper shot this week. :lol

NiggerWrangler
12-30-2023, 08:22 PM
A nigger cop actually did the chasing and taking while the whitey cop looked on. Fuck, that's a turn around. The CoonTube commentary was blasting that nigger. Lots of folk starting to speak up now.

I'm finding more times than not, people on YouTube know the score and speak up. It's refreshing to see.

YouTube still calls it "hate speech" if you don't go along with the tranny horseshit, but bashing niggers is OK. The left has gotten their usefulness out of niggers. Time to move on!