PDA

View Full Version : Texas 17yo dies after being shot in heart in road rage incident

jenkemfactory
12-18-2023, 06:25 PM
Texas 17 year old teen dies after being shot in heart in road rage incident

""The suspect, described as a black male in his mid-20s, has yet to be located by police.""

https://nypost.com/2023/12/16/news/texas-teen-louise-jean-wilson-shot-dead-in-heart-during-road-rage-incident-by-dirtbag/

NiggerWrangler
12-18-2023, 11:49 PM
Texas 17 year old teen dies after being shot in heart in road rage incident

""The suspect, described as a black male in his mid-20s, has yet to be located by police.""

https://nypost.com/2023/12/16/news/texas-teen-louise-jean-wilson-shot-dead-in-heart-during-road-rage-incident-by-dirtbag/

Couldn't kill a nigger. Had to kill a white girl.

Whitey Ford
12-20-2023, 02:14 AM
Beautiful young girl, should have had a whole life in front of her. And would have, if it weren't for niggers. :mad:

CoonsЯus
12-20-2023, 06:04 PM
Another aspiring rapper ruins a family forever. Until all these violent and vile apes are sent home, this shit will continue. Fucking nigger cunts.

Niggers are Useless
12-20-2023, 06:46 PM
This poor family, holidays ruined because of a nigger. The cops will probably never find this coon this is a sad story. It is Texas though so if this nigger is wrangled then it may get a fast pass to old sparky. That would make me happy.

CoonsЯus
12-21-2023, 08:49 AM
This poor family, holidays ruined because of a nigger. The cops will probably never find this coon this is a sad story. It is Texas though so if this nigger is wrangled then it may get a fast pass to old sparky. That would make me happy.

I wonder if solar energy is enough zap to fry a nigger ? Green for black energy.

Ray Cizzums
12-21-2023, 10:10 AM
I wonder if solar energy is enough zap to fry a nigger ? Green for black energy.
A giant magnifying glass would work great, for slow cooking a stank blackamoor. Ever see that solar boiler setup, with
hundreds of servo controlled mirrors aimed at a tower ? Put the condemned up there, and watch his hurra doo ignite,
his eyes pop out, and his head explode....
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
12-21-2023, 08:11 PM
I don't want to sound like a broken record. But if the races were reversed the whole country would be outraged. Here, race is barely touched but at least the unsus was described as a nigger

IseDaDiva
12-22-2023, 12:12 PM
Look at her. I cannot imagine the pain of the family losing their lovely daughter, dead at 17, because of some worthless, pestilent nigger... I mean, "Gun violence". Amazingly, the feral groid is described as "black". Usually, the species is covered up at all costs. Even if it's wrangled, it might be charged with negligent discharge of a firearm or some such BS. A year or two in NU and all is forgiven.
:fume