PDA

View Full Version : ICE-T nigger says A.I. version of himself couldn't get its muh dik on like he could

Whitey Ford
12-16-2023, 10:37 PM
Ice-T OK with AI avatar playing his roles forever, wonders if digital double would be skillful in bed

https://i.imgur.com/DxApy2X.jpg

Rapper and TV drama mainstay Ice-T recently claimed he’s open to the idea of artificial intelligence being used to create a digital double of himself that can act long after he’s gone.

However, he is cautious about one thing: whether his future avatar has the requisite skills in the bedroom.

"I wouldn’t care. I think to say ‘no’ would be selfish. A future AI version of me would be better than me."

However, there was one skill he claimed he wasn’t so sure his AI doppelgänger could perform.

"I’d worry if it could f---" the "New Jack Hustler" rapper quipped.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ice-t-ok-ai-avatar-playing-roles-forever-wonders-digital-double-would-skillful-bed

Niggers are Useless
12-17-2023, 12:08 AM
Leave it to a nigger. When faced with unemployment because it was dumb enough to sell it's digital rights, the only thing the nigger considers is MUH-DIK.

NiggerWrangler
12-17-2023, 03:49 AM
Only a nigger could come up with something like this.

Jim Crow
12-17-2023, 08:27 AM
Even at it’s elderly age,the niggers still thinks only with it’s muhdik.It ain’t learned a single thing in it’s life,except how to breed with a fat nasty mudshark.Niggers have the IQ of a Latex dildo!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-17-2023, 10:05 AM
Even at it’s elderly age,the niggers still thinks only with it’s muhdik.It ain’t learned a single thing in it’s life,except how to breed with a fat nasty mudshark.

Niggers have the IQ of a Latex dildo!

Well said ! Wish I had come up with that one ... :lol

Ray Cizzums
12-17-2023, 08:50 PM
That snarly nigger can't act to save his own life. I knew a grunt who was in the 25th Infantry with him, said he was a pussy.
His big hit was "Cop Killa". I always hoped law enforcement would catch up with him. But the day ain't over....yet.
:bugeye

NiggerWrangler
12-19-2023, 01:07 AM
That snarly nigger can't act to save his own life. I knew a grunt who was in the 25th Infantry with him, said he was a pussy.
His big hit was "Cop Killa". I always hoped law enforcement would catch up with him. But the day ain't over....yet.
:bugeye

It's pretty fucked up this filthy cop hating nigger has been allowed to play a cop for all these years on that shitty Dick Wolf created show with Jayne Mansfield's daughter.

Another big FU to America from Hollywood.