PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Figger A Nigger?

Tar Remover
12-16-2023, 04:34 AM
My guess is the chocolate tree dweller was going to leave rayciss stuff laying around MLK Jr.'s birth nest and blame it on YT. Either staging a hate crime or maybe, in a drug induced delusion, she thought it was a giant piece of fried chiggunz.
I wish the cops would have waited until AFTER she lit it....

Who can figger a nigger? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpQiS-tbOhM

Ray Cizzums
12-16-2023, 12:10 PM
My guess is the chocolate tree dweller was going to leave rayciss stuff laying around MLK Jr.'s birth nest and blame it on YT. Either staging a hate crime or maybe, in a drug induced delusion, she thought it was a giant piece of fried chiggunz.
I wish the cops would have waited until AFTER she lit it....

Niggers, and sheboons in particular, are the world's worst arsonists. They usually fail to burn their intended target,
and succeed at lighting themselves on fire. Not to mention the shit ton of evidence they forget, like being on camera
committing the crime. Investigators don't exactly have to be Sherlock Holmes to crack the case, hence the proliferation
of nigger detectives. Haitians and Africans love to burn criminals alive. Maybe that will catch on here someday....
:bugeye

haywood
12-16-2023, 04:44 PM
Niggers, and sheboons in particular, are the world's worst arsonists. They usually fail to burn their intended target,
and succeed at lighting themselves on fire. Not to mention the shit ton of evidence they forget, like being on camera
committing the crime. Investigators don't exactly have to be Sherlock Holmes to crack the case, hence the proliferation
of nigger detectives. Haitians and Africans love to burn criminals alive. Maybe that will catch on here someday....

@$$lifter$ are just as BAD!!

Tar Remover
12-17-2023, 01:31 AM

We can hope with our hearts filled with joy at the thought of any nigger going up like a pine tree in hell. So let's hope they don't disappoint us!