PDA

View Full Version : Japan sets a great example for wrangling child muh dikking niggers

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Ahhh.. if only we could learn to respect our own society enough to eject filthy pedo asslifter and criminigger somalicoons that really have no place in a free society.

This crying coon muh dikked some Japanese kids, now it's going back to its OWN country to be OWNED by the muslims who will most likely torture it to DEF for "dishonoring" their shithole,
and violating the precepts of MOOHAMHEAD. Oops, maybe not that, because the "prophet" was also a pedo.

This may have been posted before, but this is the first I heard of the backstory. That rug headed varmint is going back to be roasted like a sewer rat on a stick,
and it couldn't deserve it more.

Viva Japan...

https://i.postimg.cc/50FpkXbY/somalicoon-pedo.jpg

You're going back alrite, enjoy the flight, and roast in hell.

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1733899758534545609

Niggers are Useless
12-11-2023, 07:24 PM
They should have just had it coonmit Seppuku with a butter knife, while of course standing by to remove it's coconut when it failed. They could have saved money on shipping that way.

knot a Knigger
12-11-2023, 08:16 PM
I was stationed in Japan for almost 12 years straight. I was there for the Okinawa rapes, the beginning of polar bear hunting on Japanese citizens. Sucker punching salary men and housewives out shopping. The solution was to curtail everyone's liberty when the problem was like anyyhere else. niggers

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-11-2023, 08:25 PM
They should have just had it coonmit Seppuku with a butter knife, while of course standing by to remove it's coconut when it failed. They could have saved money on shipping that way.

LOL, thats what would have happened in the GOOD old days, or something even worse... the Japanese were very creative and unspeakably brutal in their methods in the past

CoonsЯus
12-12-2023, 12:29 AM
" someone sit on his knees " was the cry from the jo-po...." Somebody kneel on its neck " should have been the response. Niggers are a global coondemic. Beasts are not for this planet.

Whitey Ford
12-12-2023, 02:22 AM
The Chinese would've cut off his muh dik before kicking him out. But it's a nice start.

Anastasia
12-12-2023, 10:17 PM
In the 1980s, the Japanese prime minister said that niggers and border niggers would bring America down. He was right.

IseDaDiva
12-14-2023, 10:40 PM
LOL, thats what would have happened in the GOOD old days, or something even worse... the Japanese were very creative and unspeakably brutal in their methods in the past

Incredibly cruel and brutal. They've certainly softened up if all they could do was make the randy, rapey nigger cry like a little girl. and give it a free trip to the shithole from whence it slithered.

Groid_Rage
12-15-2023, 01:46 PM
One of Ilhan's bruthas.