PDA

View Full Version : Fraudulently elected dindu Sheriff recalled, new election to be held

Whitey Ford
12-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Judge orders new Caddo sheriff's election; Whitehorn appeals

https://i.imgur.com/YfAwPXs.jpg

FUNFACT: niggers coined the term 'Ratchet City' to name Shreveport LA. Niggertown is nasty even to niggers.

SHREVEPORT, La. – A new election has been ordered for the Caddo Parish sheriff’s race.

Ad hoc Judge Joe Bleich issued the ruling Tuesday morning, saying it was proven beyond a doubt there were at least 11 illegal votes cast and counted. The earliest a new runoff election can be held is March 23.

“It is legally impossible to know what the true vote should have been,” wrote Bleich, who voided the Nov. 18 runoff election results.

Candidate John Nickelson sued candidate Henry Whitehorn and elections officials last week. Nickelson contested the election that gave Whitehorn a one-vote victory.

"We are humbled and so grateful that the court ruled in favor of our challenge. The court’s ruling is a victory for election integrity, and we should all be confident that in March the voters of Caddo Parish will make their voices heard definitively on who should be the next sheriff of our parish. I plan to work doubly hard to make sure that every voter knows why our vision for Caddo Parish as a safer, stronger community is worthy of their vote," Nickelson said on his campaign Facebook page.

Whitehorn has since filed a motion to appeal Bleich's ruling to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeal, and if necessary will take his case to the Louisiana Supreme Court.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/judge-orders-new-caddo-sheriffs-election-whitehorn-appeals/article_673d6fb2-938d-11ee-815b-77dfd7b11232.html

CoonsЯus
12-06-2023, 04:05 PM
A nigger called Whitehorn ? Fuck, that's good enough reason to get rid of it. BlackSpawn...that's better !

Anastasia
12-06-2023, 11:08 PM
Election fraud, a natural genetic trait for all niggers and Bidens.

Tar Remover
12-11-2023, 01:36 PM
I wish I could be shocked. Niggers cheated? Imagine that....

Niggers are Useless
12-11-2023, 07:15 PM
Election fraud, a natural genetic trait for all niggers and Bidens.

And Communist democrats and Dems in better suits (repubs)
All of them are in on it. The only fix is same day in person voting for property owners. The property owner thing would quickly stop big cities from stealing state elections every time.