PDA

View Full Version : Zambian nigger illegal makeshift mining accident results in landslide- 7 batwings + 20 missing

Whitey Ford
12-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Zambian landslide: At least 7 miners killed, 20 missing after copper mine catastrophe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQSH0AEP7co

Police and local authorities say that the group of miners, who were illegally digging at the mine, were buried alive in tunnels after heavy rains triggered landslides late Thursday night.

Zambian President Hakainde Hichilema addressed the tragedy via social media, saying, "We are saddened to hear about the tragic accident at a makeshift mine site in Chingola that has claimed many lives."

The miners were reportedly engaged in illegal mining at the location without the knowledge of mine owners.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/zambian-landslide-7-miners-killed-20-missing-copper-mine-catastrophe

Zambo
12-02-2023, 04:22 PM
Wow...... a bunch of 30-IQ coons trying to get dat YT 'lectric juju metal out da groun' by making an adit near the bottom of a very poorly engineered open-pit mine with sides soaked to the gills with rainwater. What could go wrong?

Chingola....right. Must be short for "Chimp-Gorilla".

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-03-2023, 12:59 AM
Wow...... a bunch of 30-IQ coons trying to get dat YT 'lectric juju metal out da groun' by making an adit near the bottom of a very poorly engineered open-pit mine with sides soaked to the gills with rainwater. What could go wrong?

Chingola....right. Must be short for "Chimp-Gorilla".
:lol Niggers + Copper = A good time
Niggers + Fuel Tankers = Another great equation!

CoonsЯus
12-07-2023, 10:12 AM
But here's the difference between American niggers and African niggers. The African ones work because they have to. No gibs and free sheeit for those unlucky Africoons. Shitted out into a coontintent of poverty and piss. No worky no eatey ! I think all of the US niggers should have to do ' national service ' in the motherland to remind themselves of their good fortune, which is being political pawns in the USA. The national service duration should be set at a minimum of lifetime or permanent...whichever occurs first !!

Ray Cizzums
12-07-2023, 10:49 AM
But here's the difference between American niggers and African niggers. The African ones work because they have to. No gibs and free sheeit for those unlucky Africoons. Shitted out into a coontintent of poverty and piss. No worky no eatey ! I think all of the US niggers should have to do ' national service ' in the motherland to remind themselves of their good fortune, which is being political pawns in the USA. The national service duration should be set at a minimum of lifetime or permanent...whichever occurs first !!

At least there's some natural selection at work in Africa. Minimal gibs muhs, predation by wildlife, nasty infections from their beastly wild cousins.
It's not enough for them to evolve to human standards, of course - but is far better for the breed, than the rampant devolution here in the states....
:bugeye