PDA

View Full Version : NYC dindus fought with migrants over Thanksgiving gibs muh dats

Whitey Ford
11-29-2023, 02:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/93yLhlX.png

The free meal is a gift that has become a precious commodity in the Long Island City community, where 6,000 NYCHA residents and 8,000 migrants are competing for free hot meals.

"Everyone looks out for each other, which I love," Waters said. " I don't know about [the] immigrants too much. I don't know."

You have the largest population of public housing in a single unit of the whole country who are living 200% below the poverty line,"

— Councilmember Julie Won
It's a tension that goes both ways.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nycha-residents-migrants-food-pantry-housing

IseDaDiva
11-29-2023, 06:23 PM
Let the niggers, who have been sponging from YT their whole worthless lives, fight the "migrants" who intend to sponge from the taxpayers for the rest of their lives, fight it out. Give them weapons (if there are any unarmed niggers around) and confiscate those weapons when the battle is done.

Gee, I doubt they celebrate Thanksgiving in Nicaragua or Haiti and hate YT traditions, so why are they so eager to celebrate it now? Oh, right. Free GIBS.

TheOrganGrinder
11-29-2023, 09:44 PM
Not one motherfucker in the whole video has dirt on their shoes, or grease on their coat, or paint on their pants, or drywall mud on their sweater....
no one there works, even part time.
All just happen to be hanging around mid day to snag a free meal from cuck libturds.
"I jubs stands in lines fo a livin... sheeeeiiit".
" El career-o es I stand-a in lin-o for free shit-o"!!!

WHERE THE FUCK is all of the legionella, staphaccocus, samonella, and lysteria when you need it????

Ignatow
11-29-2023, 11:23 PM
There was a time in my stupid youth that poor niggers were enslaved, abused, raped, sold. That didn't last long. You can say I'm a realist and pragmatic. I see nigger behavior, and I know it's evil. At that time, though, I still abhorred miscegenation. It's just that I thought niggers had it rough, but never did I think they were equal.

Living in California, there's tons of illegal wetbacks. Never did I have anything positive for them. No compassion at all, because I always thought of them as invaders. Hard working illegals? Doesn't pass with me, go work hard in improving your own country. What I detest about border niggers is their resistance to assimilate, they talk loudly with a language I don't like, and they steal valuable resources they don't deserve.

So I'd like to see these stories of nigger vs border niggers. No fucks given. Nothing worth saving. One is a free loading ape, one is a free loading taco. Oh yes, border niggers procreate like rabbits, and that's not good in any way for North America.

Anastasia
12-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Illegal aliens have 100% earned their title of border niggers. The myth that they "work hard" is a complete and utter lie. The vast majority of them are on some form of welfare, at rates similar to those of niggers. Some have "jobs" but just like niggers, they still don't work. It takes 50 of them to do a job that 5 white men could do. That's how they steal our jobs and lie on their asses at the same time. So many of them are needed because they're so lazy (and dumb) that they clog up the payrolls and leave no room for the white people who built this country.

TheOrganGrinder
12-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Illegal aliens have 100% earned their title of border niggers. The myth that they "work hard" is a complete and utter lie. The vast majority of them are on some form of welfare, at rates similar to those of niggers. Some have "jobs" but just like niggers, they still don't work. It takes 50 of them to do a job that 5 white men could do. That's how they steal our jobs and lie on their asses at the same time. So many of them are needed because they're so lazy (and dumb) that they clog up the payrolls and leave no room for the white people who built this country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not bashing AMERICAN Latinos in any way !!!
I just got chicken from a Popeye's Chicken, and the whole place was Latino run.
The place was SPOTLESS, well stocked, the food was hot, fresh and ready, and the staff were efficient, busy, and COURTIOUS.
Try getting that in any KFC ANYWHERE !!!!

The Mexicans at my work have respect for everyone, and we respect them Mutually.
The ignorant border jumpers though, are a different story !!!
Even the Mexicans at work hate them,,,, almost as much as they hate the niggers!!! lol

The illegals arrive looking for someone else to feed, clothe, house, and work for them.
They intentionally traveled hundreds or thousands of miles through other country's to demand the eggs from the nest of the American eagle.
They truly perfected the art of the "Refugee Gibs".