PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark nurse adopts filthy sowlet and her triple larvae

IseDaDiva
11-19-2023, 06:49 PM
One of the first things neonatal nurse Katrina Mullen noticed about the 14-year-old sow who squatted and shit out treble niglets in her Indiana hospital was that the teen mom always seemed to be alone.

You think the buck(s) are going to show their simian faces? Or maybe HER pappy or brother is the baby daddy.

Talk about "mental health issues". This nurse is demented.

Triplet welfare tickets, Serenitee, Samari and Sarayah, who were born at 26 weeks gestation in 2020, spent more than five months in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis.

Gee, I wonder who paid for all that?

Mullen (the nurse) already had three kids at home, SeQuayvion, 16, ShaKovon, 14, and JJ, 7. She is also mom of Sevonté,’ 23, and Shai, 22. But she didn’t hesitate.

Congrats, mudshark! She just can't get enough of dem niggas. I expect to read her obit sooner than later.

Mullen has set up a GoFundMe to help "build a financial cushion" for the breeder sow and her sprogs.
I see. I guess the "young father(s)" chose not to contribute to the care of the fruit of their loins.

Just one big happy fambly for the woman who hates her own race.

https://www.today.com/parents/moms/nicu-nurse-indiana-adopts-teen-mom-triplets-rcna75047

Ray Cizzums
11-19-2023, 08:31 PM
You think the buck(s) are going to show their simian faces? Or maybe HER pappy or brother is the baby daddy.

Congrats, mudshark! She just can't get enough of dem niggas. I expect to read her obit sooner than later.

I see. I guess the "young father(s)" chose not to contribute to the care of the fruit of their loins.

A new addition to the Froggy Dolph's delivery room is our 3 pak luge cart, making our electro-magnetic catapult capable of launching
3 shitlings simultaneously, right into the county landfill. This takes a lot of wear-and-tear off of my jungle boots, and keeps our bio-hazard
dumpster costs under control. That 14 year old is a prime candidate for Doc's patented kick to uterus, a.k.a "The felony preventer"....
:bugeye

Marse Igor
11-20-2023, 08:03 PM
I'm looking forward to the second part of this story when it shows up in our Mudshark Mortuary section.

Ray Cizzums
11-20-2023, 09:27 PM
I'm looking forward to the second part of this story when it shows up in our Mudshark Mortuary section.

Doc Cizzums says : "Don't pollute, try a kick in the ute" !

:bugeye

NiggerWrangler
11-30-2023, 12:33 AM

https://www.today.com/parents/moms/nicu-nurse-indiana-adopts-teen-mom-triplets-rcna75047

Talk about mental illness.

Shit fire to save matches!

Groid_Rage
12-01-2023, 04:07 PM
That :mudshark1 is a hawg for punishment.

TheOrganGrinder
12-02-2023, 12:22 AM
God...
If you can hear my prayer...
I don't think it's too much to ask...
Please find it in your mercy to send an angel of death, and relieve the tax payers of this burden.
Guarantee this shark already has 2 dead smoke detectors, and an electric heater plugged into an extension cord.
Easy score... All 8 for the effort of one... come-on,,, PLEASE !!!

Moe_Gibbs
12-02-2023, 04:40 PM
That's a lot of food skamp gibs that YT is on the hook fo'. No doubt we're covering the sow, too. She'll probably try a scam to claim the sprogs anyway, for dem extra gibs.

IseDaDiva
12-02-2023, 08:49 PM
God...
If you can hear my prayer...
I don't think it's too much to ask...
Please find it in your mercy to send an angel of death, and relieve the tax payers of this burden.
Guarantee this shark already has 2 dead smoke detectors, and an electric heater plugged into an extension cord.
Easy score... All 8 for the effort of one... come-on,,, PLEASE !!!

Those niglets look like they'll be a great addition to society.

Wait til those big bucks start muh dikkin' that fat slut. The nurse will have a never-ending parade of niglets. I guess she doesn't care about poor YT young girls in trouble—no back-patting, sympathetic news articles, or "GoGibsMe" for that.

Ignatow
12-06-2023, 02:53 AM
Niggers live only because of bleeding heart liberals who think they are worth saving. They'll self eliminate if we left them alone, guaranteed.

Libtardologist
12-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Imagine having to live next to this Abomination Brady Bunch...