PDA

View Full Version : mammy sow of niglet who shot teacher given slap on the wrist

Unregistered
11-16-2023, 01:22 PM
In Virginia, a niglet age 6 (how old is this in nigger years) intentionally shot its first grade teacher. The niggerloving school district has been fighting a $40 million lawsuit over this and we find out the other day that the mammysow legally named 'Deja Taylor' was wrangled but not brought to justice. It received, I shit you not, 21 months in prison, for 'using marijuana while owning a firearm' according to the AP. I encourage readers to check out the article to see what a fucking disgusting nigger we are dealing with here. The details in the article are not for the faint of heart: https://apnews.com/article/boy-teacher-shooting-virginia-zwerner-taylor-marijuana-003697d7cfdfeb1576b336f987f4326f

The justice system is bending over backwards for these savages. Blues niggers would sing '20 years aint no time', so this duo of hellsow and hellspawn basically walk away scott free from attempted murder.

Ray Cizzums
11-16-2023, 09:48 PM
"Deja" Taylor was actually hired by the very same school, to teach them how to handle "Special needs" niggers, like her hell-spawn.
She taught that little shitbag to hate YT. Look at the sneer on her congo bat face : 23844
:bugeye

Unregistered
11-17-2023, 10:43 AM
"Deja" Taylor was actually hired by the very same school, to teach them how to handle "Special needs" niggers, like her hell-spawn.
She taught that little shitbag to hate YT. Look at the sneer on her congo bat face : 23844

I believe it but is there a source?

CoonsЯus
11-19-2023, 12:40 PM
Until niggers are terrified of hoses, salient sticks and German Shepherds again, this nigger nonsense will continue unabated.

Ray Cizzums
11-19-2023, 01:23 PM
I believe it but is there a source?

I'm not on Linkedin, but here's the link to the sow's phony job description :
Deja Taylor - Student Intervention Liaison
LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com › deja-j-taylor
Richmond, Virginia, United States · Student Intervention Liaison · Richmond Public Schools
View Deja Taylor's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Deja has 3 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on ...

Tar Remover
11-19-2023, 08:02 PM
A niglet, age 6? That' breeding age for niggers.

Bull Whip
11-20-2023, 02:53 PM
I remember when this happened, it had nigger written all over it.
It's beyond Disgusting how these dangerous, violent nigger animals roam free in our society, just imagine, these animals kill at leisure.
It makes me even MORE Sick to my stomach when I think about that the political party in power loves these animals.....that's one of the reasons 93% of niggers vote for the democratic party.