PDA

View Full Version : Niggertown Mayor and Her Henchmen Stealing Two Cities Blind

NiggerWrangler
11-15-2023, 03:39 PM
When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp." It featured chimpanzees dressed up as humans and often wearing wigs, with voice actors, like you would see in an animated cartoon.

Looking at Dolton, Illinois Mayor, Nigger Tiffany Henyard's amber colored wig made me think of the old TV show.

Now Nigger Tiffany isn't your average shifty nigger. No besides being Mayor of Dolton, a nigger suburb of Chicago, she's also a supervisor of another town! (That alone should be illegal.) Despite the median income of Dolton being $24,000, Nigger Tiffany's combined salaries are nearly $300,000 a year! If that's not enough, taxpayers foot the bill for nigger chow all around the city, and expensive first class plane rides around the country, including multiple trips to Las Vegas!

In a rare act of professional journalism, the reporter does his homework and itemizes many of the expenses. Nigger Tiffany is interviewed, but the sow refuses to answer any questions. The absolute arrogance is breathtaking.

None of this is shocking, of course. Most intelligent people understand you can't put a nigger in charge of anything you care about. Still...

https://youtu.be/ACGvThJDw90?si=K9szRPyiwjpXu3Zd

Ray Cizzums
11-15-2023, 04:58 PM
Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp was part of the missing link craze in the early '70s. His sidekick, Mata Hairi, looked like every sheboon
politician does today. Serena Gorilliams is the real link to the archaic hominid past, unfortunately she's not missing.
Mata Hairi is a dead ringer for that sheboon mayor. Same wig : 23834
:bugeye

Kagman
11-15-2023, 05:56 PM
When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp." It featured chimpanzees dressed up as humans and often wearing wigs, with voice actors, like you would see in an animated cartoon.

Looking at Dolton, Illinois Mayor, Nigger Tiffany Henyard's amber colored wig made me think of the old TV show.

Now Nigger Tiffany isn't your average shifty nigger. No besides being Mayor of Dolton, a nigger suburb of Chicago, she's also a supervisor of another town! (That alone should be illegal.) Despite the median income of Dolton being $24,000, Nigger Tiffany's combined salaries are nearly $300,000 a year! If that's not enough, taxpayers foot the bill for nigger chow all around the city, and expensive first class plane rides around the country, including multiple trips to Las Vegas!

In a rare act of professional journalism, the reporter does his homework and itemizes many of the expenses. Nigger Tiffany is interviewed, but the sow refuses to answer any questions. The absolute arrogance is breathtaking.

None of this is shocking, of course. Most intelligent people understand you can't put a nigger in charge of anything you care about. Still...

https://youtu.be/ACGvThJDw90?si=K9szRPyiwjpXu3Zd

Great post, Dude... Well written!

Kagman
11-15-2023, 06:00 PM
Think Marion Barry, Wash. DC Mayor for a total of ~ 5 terms... Even after gross corruption, thieving and whore-mongering was uncovered, THE FILTHY NIGGER ELECTORATE VOTED HIM BACK INTO OFFICE WITH EVEN GREATER NUMBERS OF VOTERS VOTING FOR IT...

Niggers will sink this nation... They are sinking this nation... Our Founding Fathers had it right on the money... These creatures are farm implements, nothing more

Groid_Rage
11-17-2023, 07:55 PM
On Dolt Town's Facespook page they call the ratchet Supermayor Tiffany Henyard. I'm not making it up either.

Whitey Ford
11-17-2023, 08:24 PM
I've never heard of this but, I must say the chimps are far more entertaining than niggers are. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ctZI9_oyo

NiggerWrangler
11-17-2023, 10:16 PM
Great post, Dude... Well written!

Thanks! I appreciate that.

Sometimes we gotta laugh at niggers to keep from crying over all the destruction and death they cause!

NiggerWrangler
11-17-2023, 10:20 PM
I've never heard of this but, I must say the chimps are far more entertaining than niggers are. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ctZI9_oyo

Oh my! How did the people behind this not know they were imitating niggers???