PDA

View Full Version : Sow dumps its niglet on the beach, turns it into a nigscicle.

IseDaDiva
11-14-2023, 01:51 AM
A Detroit sheboon and Mother of the Year for 2023, is now behind bars after Daytona Beach police reported she left her 1-year-old son on the beach alone.

The sow, Shamika Mitchell is charged with child neglect and aggravated child abuse after her sprog was found unresponsive.     

Her teenaper son knows what happened.

"I'm telling her to tell me proof because I know that he's been having these little episodes lately," the teen told the dispatcher. "So, like, I really think my mom is possessed by demons."

:lol

No, l'il Shaquant'avious. She who shat you out is a nigger sow, that's all. They are naturally demonic.

https://www.wesh.com/article/heres-how-to-get-paid-for-watching-holiday-movies/45825074

Jim Crow
11-15-2023, 07:35 PM
I think it does deserve “nigger mammy of the year award”,as well as a “crime stoppers”award. I wish all nigger Mammys what follow suit, and do the same thing to their future felons and felon factories. The world would become a better place.

Niggers are Useless
11-15-2023, 08:42 PM
Mammy almost made it to the rockfish records with her creative contribution to niglet rearing. Well done anyway mammy you saved the taxpayers a bunch in future incarceration bills.

IseDaDiva
11-15-2023, 09:24 PM
I think it does deserve “nigger mammy of the year award”,as well as a “crime stoppers”award. I wish all nigger Mammys what follow suit, and do the same thing to their future felons and felon factories. The world would become a better place.

Tragically, the sow previlously squirted out a bunch of other niglets who will be entering the criminal justice system soon enough, for YOU to pay for.

Whitey Ford
11-16-2023, 12:54 AM
According to court documents, Mitchell said she met up with the 1-year-old’s dad and handed him the baby.      

But the teen told the dispatcher the baby’s father lives in Detroit, so he was skeptical.  

“I’m telling her to tell me proof because I know that he’s been having these little episodes lately,” the teen told the dispatcher. “So, like, I really think my mom is possessed by demons.”

So, the the she boon actually knows who the sperm donor was? "lol

https://nbc-2.com/news/2023/11/15/1-year-old-found-alone-shivering-and-unresponsive-on-daytona-beach/

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-16-2023, 01:11 AM
It sounds like the little nigger was not made good. How unfortunate. Thank God for those “good samaritans” that rescued it. I’m sure its future is bright.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-16-2023, 06:28 AM
“I’m telling her to tell me proof because I know that he’s been having these little episodes lately,” t

Niggers really like to use the word "episodes" to excuse their beastly acts. Great way to avoid accountability if you had an "episode".
Sowboon had the misery and had an "episode" that made her leave the shitling to be feasted on by sand fleas.

Also is that thing really a sow ? WTF

CoonsЯus
11-16-2023, 10:39 AM
These fucking niggers toss their trash anywhere. At the bus stop, outside their section 8 front doors and on the beach. Shame on them.

Ray Cizzums
11-16-2023, 10:58 AM
Also is that thing really a sow ? WTF

Not quite a sow, not a buck, definitely sub-human. Today's devolved negro has morphed into livestock,
their gender becoming indistinct, due to generations of welfare dependency. With zero criteria for selecting
a suitable mate, and uncertain paternity, the decline of American blacks is startling. Add to that a name like
"Shamika" and the awful outcome is a forgone conclusion. Forced sterilization / deportation is the only answer....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-16-2023, 01:07 PM
Not quite a sow, not a buck, definitely sub-human. Today's devolved negro has morphed into livestock,
their gender becoming indistinct, due to generations of welfare dependency. With zero criteria for selecting
a suitable mate, and uncertain paternity, the decline of American blacks is startling.

That sounds like the opening narration of a NatGeo episode. Keep going! :lol

So true about the muddied gender. Often you can only tell a sow from a buck if one of them has huge fake eyelashes or a manky wig, but even then it's not always possible due to the proliferation of tranny sowbucks.

It would take a zoologist to figure out most of them.

Add to that a name like
"Shamika" and the awful outcome is a forgone conclusion. Forced sterilization / deportation is the only answer....
:bugeye

I read that first as "decapitation".

Groid_Rage
11-16-2023, 06:04 PM
Apparently the shitlet is still alive. No rockfish :rockfish

CoonsЯus
11-17-2023, 12:08 AM

:lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-17-2023, 01:02 AM
That sounds like the opening narration of a NatGeo episode. Keep going! :lol

So true about the muddied gender. Often you can only tell a sow from a buck if one of them has huge fake eyelashes or a manky wig, but even then it's not always possible due to the proliferation of tranny sowbucks.

I read that first as "decapitation".
“Manky” I learned a new word today. This site is educational not only when it comes to niggers it seems.
adjectivemankier or mankiest slang

worthless, rotten, or in bad taste

dirty, filthy, or bad

This word is a perfect description for niggers! :lol