PDA

View Full Version : 15 FILTHY Niggers Beat a Blond, White 17 YO to DEATH in Las Vegas ..

Kagman
11-12-2023, 10:40 AM
This beating happened 10 days ago with the youth succumbing just 2 days ago. The media is calling 15 nigger animals beating a blond, white to death a 'fight'... The Cuck shithead father calls for 'de-escalation training' and 'conflict resolution' skills... And tragically, the liberal PIECE OF SHIT talks of forgiveness... Yep, why don't you play Pope and kiss the nigger's feet....

Now let's go back just 3 days and we have that beautiful, blond musician in Nashville shot in the head and MURDERED by what the treasonous MSM calls a 'stray bullet' fired from A FILTHY NIGGER. No real effort shown by the police prior to his death - and still no arrests.

WE ARE AT WAR......... And not a shot fired in return

https://vidmax.com/video/224535-white-teen-is-beaten-to-death-by-a-mob-of-blacks-right-next-to-his-school-in-las-vegas

haywood
11-12-2023, 10:46 AM
This beating happened 10 days ago with the youth succumbing just 2 days ago. The media is calling 15 nigger animals beating a blond, white to death a 'fight'... The Cuck shithead father calls for 'de-escalation training' and 'conflict resolution' skills... And tragically, the liberal PIECE OF SHIT talks of forgiveness... Yep, why don't you play Pope and kiss the nigger's feet....

Now let's go back just 3 days and we have that beautiful, blond musician in Nashville shot in the head and MURDERED by what the treasonous MSM calls a 'stray bullet' fired from A FILTHY NIGGER. No real effort shown by the police prior to his death - and still no arrests.

https://vidmax.com/video/224535-white-teen-is-beaten-to-death-by-a-mob-of-blacks-right-next-to-his-school-in-las-vegas

More PROOF that leftism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!

Jim Crow
11-13-2023, 06:34 PM

The father is part of the problem! There is no forgiveness for those Savage beasts. Only a one way trip to meet the bat wing fairy!

Kagman
11-13-2023, 08:00 PM
More PROOF that leftism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!

Apparently, the disorder is catchy.... Half this nation is patently insane... No borders, bearded dress-wearers called women... Even 5 years ago, no one in their wildest nightmare would think we could have fallen so far, so fast...

haywood
11-13-2023, 08:52 PM
Apparently, the disorder is catchy.... Half this nation is patently insane... No borders, bearded dress-wearers called women... Even 5 years ago, no one in their wildest nightmare would think we could have fallen so far, so fast...

Sad but TRUE!! Right now I am on vacation in a South American paradise and the city that I am in is LESS than 1/10th of 1% nigger!! The indigenous people are AWESOME, and there are a LOT of AMERICAN and CANADIEN expats!! I can see why!! I may move here in the next couple of years!!

Kagman
11-14-2023, 02:56 AM
Sad but TRUE!! Right now I am on vacation in a South American paradise and the city that I am in is LESS than 1/10th of 1% nigger!! The indigenous people are AWESOME, and there are a LOT of AMERICAN and CANADIEN expats!! I can see why!! I may move here in the next couple of years!!

We need patriots like you here, bro... But I understand the desire to get out. I spent near 15 years in Micronesia and I miss it every day..

haywood
11-14-2023, 08:06 AM
We need patriots like you here, bro... But I understand the desire to get out. I spent near 15 years in Micronesia and I miss it every day..

Thanks, bro!! If Trump gets reelected I'll stay in the U.S. If a dhimmirat does I'm LEAVING!!