PDA

View Full Version : "I was scared!" Arkansas Nigger Runs Stop Sign, Gives Trooper False Name, Finally Runs

NiggerWrangler
11-12-2023, 01:05 AM
You'd think the word would be out by now that you don't run from Arkansas State Troopers.

Our nigger here runs a stop sign. Not that big of a deal for humans. We either get a ticket, or a warning, and go on with life. Niggers, of course, are incapable of such a simple concept. So Trooper Holmes pulls the nigger over. Of course the brilliant nigger claimed not to have his license, but the Trooper was willing to overlook this, and simply asks the nigger's name, which he gives as "Travis Smith." Nigger isn't intelligent enough to understand what happens when the Trooper finds out the nigger lied!

After a long good faith attempt, and a call to the Sargeant, who has a portable fingerprint scanner, Trooper Holmes goes to yank the nigger's black ass out of the Kia SUV he's driving. Seeing the Trooper's intentions, the nigger hauls ass.

A chase ensues and as most do in Arkansas, ends in a PIT maneuver. When Trooper Holmes wrangles the nigger, whose real name turns out to be Travis Hall, he asks it why it ran. Nigger Travis said he was scared. Evidently scared because he had 4 grams of Marijuana in his shirt pocket. Niggers are too stupid to understand that smart criminals don't get caught, because they handle the small things like maintaining a driver's license, current registration, and insurance! Nigger Travis would have been on his way in a few minutes had he maintained a valid driver's license, and so on. Niggers are SO stupid.

One thing I'll never understand is why police don't make niggers with no ID turn the engine off, and surrender the keys. Would save a lot of trouble.

https://youtu.be/oE6jl2i73-A?si=pfRv-oxeY66lTsM-

Ray Cizzums
11-12-2023, 03:28 AM
You'd think the word would be out by now that you don't run from Arkansas State Troopers.

Our nigger here runs a stop sign. Not that big of a deal for humans. We either get a ticket, or a warning, and go on with life. Niggers, of course, are incapable of such a simple concept. So Trooper Holmes pulls the nigger over. Of course the brilliant nigger claimed not to have his license, but the Trooper was willing to overlook this, and simply asks the nigger's name, which he gives as "Travis Smith." Nigger isn't intelligent enough to understand what happens when the Trooper finds out the nigger lied!

After a long good faith attempt, and a call to the Sargeant, who has a portable fingerprint scanner, Trooper Holmes goes to yank the nigger's black ass out of the Kia SUV he's driving. Seeing the Trooper's intentions, the nigger hauls ass.

A chase ensues and as most do in Arkansas, ends in a PIT maneuver. When Trooper Holmes wrangles the nigger, whose real name turns out to be Travis Hall, he asks it why it ran. Nigger Travis said he was scared. Evidently scared because he had 4 grams of Marijuana in his shirt pocket. Niggers are too stupid to understand that smart criminals don't get caught, because they handle the small things like maintaining a driver's license, current registration, and insurance! Nigger Travis would have been on his way in a few minutes had he maintained a valid driver's license, and so on. Niggers are SO stupid.
One thing I'll never understand is why police don't make niggers with no ID turn the engine off, and surrender the keys. Would save a lot of trouble.

"I wuz scurred" is the go-to catch all excuse for today's nigger monkeyshines. Every time police approach a nigger driver, it should be
considered a high risk felony stop. Block in the hooptie with two vehicles, if available. Lay down spike strips fore and aft, if alone. Have
a glass breaker ready, and use it the second the spook refuses instructions, then grab the keys at gunpoint. Carry a defender-type sawed
off riot gun, loaded with bean bag rounds, to tenderize said negro. Fuck tasers, they are not suitable for niggers.....
:bugeye

haywood
11-12-2023, 10:50 AM
"I wuz scurred" is the go-to catch all excuse for today's nigger monkeyshines. Every time police approach a nigger driver, it should be
considered a high risk felony stop. Block in the hooptie with two vehicles, if available. Lay down spike strips fore and aft, if alone. Have
a glass breaker ready, and use it the second the spook refuses instructions, then grab the keys at gunpoint. Carry a defender-type sawed
off riot gun, loaded with bean bag rounds, to tenderize said negro. Fuck tasers, they are not suitable for niggers.....

The last part about tasers IS CORRECT!! Niggers are immune to the "electronic bullwhip!!" Probably because the dumb primates get tazed so many times they have a TOLERANCE for it!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-12-2023, 12:17 PM
The last part about tasers IS CORRECT!! Niggers are immune to the "electronic bullwhip!!" Probably because the dumb primates get tazed so many times they have a TOLERANCE for it!!

Exactly, they grab it from the officer so often it's become a joke. They should hire Doc Cizzums for some remedial nigger wrangling master classes, much more effective tactics ! :lol

NiggerWrangler
11-12-2023, 09:52 PM

Police are "skeered" of helping a nigger achieve room temperature. I don't know why. It's not like we are going to run out of niggers any time soon.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-13-2023, 01:19 AM
Police are "skeered" of helping a nigger achieve room temperature. I don't know why. It's not like we are going to run out of niggers any time soon.
They’re just like roaches. You squish one, nobody cares, everyone is happy the roach has been squished but there will be another that comes along to take its place. Niggers, just like roaches would likely survive a nuclear fallout. Imagine some radiation niggers. That would bring a whole new meaning to nigger shines.

haywood
11-13-2023, 08:53 PM
exactly, they grab it from the officer so often it's become a joke. They should hire doc cizzums for some remedial nigger wrangling master classes, much more effective tactics ! :lol

i agree!!