PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamayonaise ain't havin' it when 2 hoodie niggers try to rob their poker party

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-09-2023, 01:25 PM
When niggers confront , and their victims have a chance at justice, it should go this way....

"Gibs muh all yo' sh*t ! " oh yeah ? hold my sri racha sauce...

https://i.postimg.cc/25hbTST1/robbin-nogs.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12717619/Vietnamese-men-gambling-Tacoma-Washington-robbery.html

Ray Cizzums
11-09-2023, 02:53 PM
I was hoping to see some niggers get beat to a pulp, and a nice souvenir rifle collected. Back in the day, my friend collected a rifle,
and I got a pistol, from a 4 man burglary crew we caught up with, on a remote Northern California dirt road. They collected a bunch
of contusions and broken bones, and one was in the ICU for a week. They were white, but got caught acting like niggers, so..... :lol
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-09-2023, 06:19 PM
I was hoping to see some niggers get beat to a pulp, and a nice souvenir rifle collected. Back in the day, my friend collected a rifle,
and I got a pistol, from a 4 man burglary crew we caught up with, on a remote Northern California dirt road. They collected a bunch
of contusions and broken bones, and one was in the ICU for a week. They were white, but got caught acting like niggers, so..... :lol

Damn fine citizenry there Ray.
You have suggested a capital idea... defenders of society should indeed have dibs on firearms from offenders of society.
Just deserts for a job well done !

Dunno if they got to keep the nigger's weapons, but I'm confident the niggers got to keep some concussions and contusions !

If a nigger hit me in the head with a barrel and the tables turned I'd damn sure be rattling that pea brain with a crowbar from the garage.

Ray Cizzums
11-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Dunno if they got to keep the nigger's weapons, but I'm confident the niggers got to keep some concussions and contusions !
If a nigger hit me in the head with a barrel and the tables turned I'd damn sure be rattling that pea brain with a crowbar from the garage.
Years ago, a savage 90 pound pitbull mix broke through a weak spot in my backyard fence, and attacked my girl's sweet little female pointer.
I broke every wood implement in my garden shed over this thing's head and body - which didn't even slow it down. Good thing the pointer was
nimble and cat quick. My cop neighbor couldn't get off a shot, because we were all bouncing around so fast. Then, I got my hands on a harpoon,
which had no iron or dart on it, but had a heavy bronze socket on one end. I brained that pit, shut down the attack, and pinned that thing to the
fence. I managed to shove it back through the hole it came in from. Ever since then, I keep all sorts of metal pipes, 3/4" re-bar, pry bars, etc. - at
strategic locations around my houses and vehicles. Wood works on humans, but huge dogs and niggers require a good piece of steel, and don't hold back...