PDA

View Full Version : Spigger boxer's 'girlfriend' got pregnant so he tied her to a cement block and tossed her off a bridge

Whitey Ford
11-06-2023, 03:05 PM
In a nice, normal and decent man's life, having a pretty girlfriend who tells you that you are going to be a father would be a joyful thing. Not to a nigger. "Wushhooo means yoos gotta baby! I ain't tryna pay no child support!"
https://i.ibb.co/VNhT83Y/latinaburner.webp

Former Puerto Rican boxer Félix Verdejo received two life sentences on Friday after he was found guilty in the grisly killing of his 27-year-old pregnant lover.

A federal judge sentenced Verdejo following emotional speeches by the family of Keishla Rodríguez, who was killed in April 2021.

Verdejo had been found guilty in July of kidnapping that leads to a death and of causing the death of an unborn child. His attorney said Friday that he plans to appeal the sentencing.

Many across Puerto Rico celebrated the outcome of the case.

https://i.ibb.co/JFFDBx4/Keishla-Rodriguez-Ortiz-and-Felix-Verdejo-Sanchez-1.png

He also testified that the day Verdejo killed Rodríguez, the ex-boxer punched her and injected her with a toxic substance before they tied her limbs to a cement block and threw her off a busy bridge and into a lagoon in broad daylight.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/sports/olympic-boxer-felix-verdejo-receives-two-life-sentences-for-murder/

Niggers are Useless
11-06-2023, 07:05 PM
I wonder if the mud shark was preggers with another niggers kid and tried to pass it off on the one that may have some money. Either way good riddance one less future felon to support and one less single female living on welfare when the nigger splits.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2023, 06:10 PM
I wonder if the mud shark was preggers with another niggers kid and tried to pass it off on the one that may have some money. Either way good riddance one less future felon to support and one less single female living on welfare when the nigger splits.

Look at her, so proudly displaying the preggo test, proof-positive her feral knocked her up with his demon seed. I'd be proud too.

I remember this story, not because it's a groid murdering his preggo hoe -that's so common - but that he couldn't just kill her, but had to beat and torture her first. We have all had lessons to learn, but the difference is that unlike with mudsharks, most of our lessons leave us alive, unbeaten, unburned, and un-murdered.

Ray Cizzums
11-07-2023, 08:47 PM
That's one krazy salt water Mexican ! A batwings two-fer, and two life sentences.
Go for the trifecta - off yourself, spigger....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-08-2023, 08:54 AM
When I lived in Nu Yawk shitty,I experienced problems with both,niggs and spiggs.Both equally savage,murderous and love to steal.Mudshark got what she deserved bedding down with that beast.Now she’s in hell where she belongs for the sin of beastiality!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-08-2023, 09:01 AM
Pretty girl too. Reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Youse be deyad tho because youse is a mudshark ho!

IseDaDiva
11-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Pretty girl too. Reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Youse be deyad tho because youse is a mudshark ho!

That's right. If she hadn't been a mudshark she could have stayed alive and had a long, happy life. Instead she rutted with that buck and got knocked up even though he was married to another mudshark hoe and has a sprog.

Her career is listed as "influencer". Well, of course.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-08-2023, 07:28 PM
That's right. If she hadn't been a mudshark she could have stayed alive and had a long, happy life. Instead she rutted with that buck and got knocked up even though he was married to another mudshark hoe and has a sprog.

Her career is listed as "influencer". Well, of course.

I can’t think of a more meaningless, useless sack of shit than someone who is an “influencer”. You do not contribute one thing to society besides your low IQ addled thought process. Just what we need, you to influence anyone. Good riddance, I say.