PDA

View Full Version : "Travaye Gaines" likes to serves up a heapin' helping of MUH DIKK with its Do' Dash deliveries

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-20-2023, 12:15 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/kM1VVDFG/travaye.png

apparently the tips just don't cut it for this nappy haided nog...

https://www.kmov.com/2023/10/19/doordash-driver-charged-with-attempted-rape-st-louis-county/

Whitey Ford
10-20-2023, 01:47 AM
St. Louis County Police said in charging documents, the victim told officers that Gaines forced his way into her home after she ordered food. Once inside, he allegedly removed a towel the victim was wearing and grabbed her breast.

She answered the door to a nigger while wearing a towel. And who takes a shower right after ordering food.

The victim was able to flee and ran to a neighbor’s residence for help. While there, she got a video call from Gaines and when she answered, he was masturbating, according to charging documents.

ha ha ha ha LOL :lol

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-20-2023, 04:51 AM
wow... it does sound like a staged "Mudshark Moment" :lol

haywood
10-20-2023, 01:52 PM
She answered the door to a nigger while wearing a towel. And who takes a shower right after ordering food.

A porch monkey spanking it's monkey!!

Ignatow
10-20-2023, 02:43 PM
That nigger belongs in a bush in Botswana. What's it's business driving a car. There was a time muh-dikk was answered with oak and rope. Back then all niggers say they were innocent and sheeeeit. Sure darkie.

Ray Cizzums
10-20-2023, 05:58 PM
“Every prospective Dasher undergoes a rigorous screening process, including a criminal background check and identity verification,” Crowley said. “Anyone who fails to meet our screening standards is not allowed on the platform.”

What a crock of shit ! I would never let a third party deliver food of any kind.
I don't need my chicken parm hero getting muh dikked in the driveway.....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-20-2023, 09:32 PM
What a crock of shit ! I would never let a third party deliver food of any kind.
I don't need my chicken parm hero getting muh dikked in the driveway.....
:bugeye

No white man should ever forget, niggers are the Kangs of special sauces !

NiggerWrangler
10-20-2023, 11:50 PM

I have a lot of questions!