PDA

View Full Version : NIgger passes Popo at 100 , get pulled over and wants to fight LEO, calls the officer a BITCH.. then ... the Batfairy appears

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-19-2023, 03:50 PM
Same old monkeyshines doing the same old shuck and jive when it's time to comply .

Law and order was served with a side order of hot lead. :lol

https://twitter.com/OSiiNT/status/1714757848477868153

Whitey Ford
10-19-2023, 04:04 PM
This is the same nigger in the other thread that got out of so-called "wrongful" imprisonment after 16 years before getting pulled over and batwinged over a stupid traffic stop. :lol
Here's the full dashcam video, that is some downright gruesome TNB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNIAozOIok

https://i.imgur.com/vFLNwfu.jpg

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-19-2023, 08:34 PM
oops sorry if this was a dupe, but perhaps it was worth seeing "Leonard" getting the "Cure" :lol

Dunno if the shiny coon went asslifter in NU, but it sounds like he tells the cop "mah name beez Daweem ! "

haywood
10-20-2023, 07:14 PM
Same old monkeyshines doing the same old shuck and jive when it's time to comply .

Bat Fairy strikes AGAIN!! Now when are you coming for louis farrakoon?!

haywood
10-20-2023, 07:19 PM

A WELL deserved bat winging!!

Ignatow
10-20-2023, 07:45 PM
I think some states give cops the right to actually arrest a driver going over the speed limit. In this case, yeah, 100 mph sounds right. So all the coon had to do was, go to jail, bail or get out ROR, pay the fine, go to school, enjoy it's $900,000. But no. All it has to say was, sorry sir, I was wrong, I didn't intend it. Go to jail, but that's it. That's the lack of nigger common sense.

Maybe there's just not enough horsepower in nigger thinking to project 3 steps into the future. That's why they're niggers, dumb as a rock.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-20-2023, 09:27 PM
Maybe there's just not enough horsepower in nigger thinking to project 3 steps into the future. That's why they're niggers, dumb as a rock.

You got it. And the numbnuts that get in office and other high places are on the dumb as a rock trip too, trying to make us all normalize nigger numbskullery .
Well guess what asswipes, you're finding out they'd just as soon kill YOU as any other YT, whether you celebrate their magic-ness or NOT.
You'll be dying too at the hands of a random feral beast. Reap what you sow.

PSA ( public simp announcement ), chimpers already know

NiggerWrangler
10-20-2023, 11:40 PM
Yeah, been looking at this story. The nigger was a career violent felon. He had been sentenced to life in prison as a habitual violent offender. How he managed to get out of prison is beyond me. I bet he was wishing he was back there as he was drawing his last.

The sickening thing is all of the media editing the video to make people sympathetic to the nigger and of course showing his equally useless family "demanding justice!"

The media made it seem this was just a traffic stop in order to make people hate the "aggressive" Sheriff's Deputy and feel sorry for the poor old nigger who was "suffering from PTSD," and thus fully justified in trying to murder the Deputy with his bare hands.

Other nigger lovers figure it was a setup. The po-po had it in for the poor nigger because he was "exonerated" and "embarrassed the police." Never mind this was in a completely different state.

Nigger lovers will twist themselves into knots trying to justify anything a nigger does, no matter how vicious.

Sickening.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-20-2023, 11:42 PM
Yea, this is the one nigger lives matter is bitching about. What the fuck are you dumb niggers on about? This was the darwin award winning nigger of the year. I don’t care who you are, you act like this nigger just did on the side of the highway, you are getting shot. If I saw a white guy do this and get shot I would call him a dumb nigger just like I call this one. Niggers always defend niggers no matter what kind of stupid heinous shit they are doing.

NiggerWrangler
10-20-2023, 11:46 PM
I think some states give cops the right to actually arrest a driver going over the speed limit. In this case, yeah, 100 mph sounds right. So all the coon had to do was, go to jail, bail or get out ROR, pay the fine, go to school, enjoy it's $900,000. But no. All it has to say was, sorry sir, I was wrong, I didn't intend it. Go to jail, but that's it. That's the lack of nigger common sense.

The Deputy had to chase down the nigger at speeds in excess of one hundred miles per hour BEFORE we get to the part where the bat winging occurs. But you are right, all the nigger had to do was chill out and enjoy his ill-gotten gains. Niggers simply are not capable of not acting like niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-21-2023, 12:05 AM
If I saw a white guy do this and get shot I would call him a dumb nigger just like I call this one. Niggers always defend niggers no matter what kind of stupid heinous shit they are doing.

Damn skrait !

Anastasia
10-21-2023, 12:52 AM
Yea, this is the one nigger lives matter is bitching about. What the fuck are you dumb niggers on about? This was the darwin award winning nigger of the year. I don’t care who you are, you act like this nigger just did on the side of the highway, you are getting shot. If I saw a white guy do this and get shot I would call him a dumb nigger just like I call this one. Niggers always defend niggers no matter what kind of stupid heinous shit they are doing.

White people don't defend white career criminals. NIGGERS, no matter how "magical" they are, ALWAYS defend even the most heinous nigger career criminals, even the ones who terrorize their own niggerhoods and rape and murder da sistahz. That's why whites will always be collectively superior to niggers as a group.

Groid_Rage
10-21-2023, 05:05 PM
In this video Matt discusses and breaks down the TNB and shows Crump and his fambly getting ready for the ghetto lotto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFg-eBvMKeo

haywood
10-21-2023, 05:56 PM
You got it. And the numbnuts that get in office and other high places are on the dumb as a rock trip too, trying to make us all normalize nigger numbskullery .
Well guess what asswipes, you're finding out they'd just as soon kill YOU as any other YT, whether you celebrate their magic-ness or NOT.
You'll be dying too at the hands of a random feral beast. Reap what you sow.

PSA ( public simp announcement ), chimpers already know

Like LIBTARD congress critters who vote to DEFUND da' POLREZ and then get CARJACKED by niggers!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-21-2023, 11:12 PM
White people don't defend white career criminals. NIGGERS, no matter how "magical" they are, ALWAYS defend even the most heinous nigger career criminals, even the ones who terrorize their own niggerhoods and rape and murder da sistahz. That's why whites will always be collectively superior to niggers as a group.
Exactly darkquavious the nigger can shoot up the niggerhood, killing lil 2 year old shartavious (see wut ahh be doins there?) in his criyib but the second the popo shows up and ventilates his black ass, the nigger lawyers and white enablers come out of the fucking gutters talking about why he aint be desuhvin to be deyad n shheeeeeit. Fuck you niggers!

haywood
10-22-2023, 07:26 AM

Every SINGLE time!! It ALWAYS "Uh dindu NUFFINS!!"

Jim Crow
10-22-2023, 08:40 AM
I read this online the other day.Nigger had just been exonerated of armed robbery and given $800’000. It was buying a new home in Georgia. All that shit it went through and nigger still didn’t know how to respect the police! Nigger is in a better place now.Hell!LOL!

NiggerWrangler
10-23-2023, 06:37 PM
Like LIBTARD congress critters who vote to DEFUND da' POLREZ and then get CARJACKED by niggers!!

That's karma biting their nigger worshipping asses. Hard!

NiggerWrangler
10-23-2023, 06:44 PM
I read this online the other day.Nigger had just been exonerated of armed robbery and given $800’000. It was buying a new home in Georgia. All that shit it went through and nigger still didn’t know how to respect the police! Nigger is in a better place now.Hell!LOL!

The nigger wasn't so much exonerated as it found a corrupt criminal loving judge to let it out. From what I understand there was not only solid evidence, but eyewitness testimony. The appellate judge didn't find all of that "credible."

The nigger was serving life in prison as a habitual violent offender. Letting the nigger out of prison was a crime. Paying it money was an atrocity.

We need to start holding judges accountable.

Jim Crow
10-24-2023, 03:00 PM
The nigger wasn't so much exonerated as it found a corrupt criminal loving judge to let it out. From what I understand there was not only solid evidence, but eyewitness testimony. The appellate judge didn't find all of that "credible."

The nigger was serving life in prison as a habitual violent offender. Letting the nigger out of prison was a crime. Paying it money was an atrocity.

We need to start holding judges accountable.

Nigger got its justice on a Georgia hwy

CoonsЯus
10-25-2023, 08:37 AM
My first concern was for that poor office being expoed to the danger of passing traffic...ALL thanks to that fucking waste of space, ooking freak ! Glad the nigger will cause no more trouble for humanity. Niggers don't like white man's laws so they should relocate to a place more suited for their aspirations. I suggest Wakanda or Planet of the Apes.