PDA

View Full Version : Niglet Wrangling 101

Whitey Ford
10-18-2023, 01:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1O18MLQywo

Video shows school employee hit 3-year-old nonverbal autistic child in head (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-school-employee-hit-3-year-old-nonverbal-autistic-child-he-rcna105265)

Jim Crow
10-18-2023, 07:34 AM
Niglet wrangling should be a new sport. I picture it like this.It’s done in a rodeo arena. 10 little nigglets are released at the sound of the buzzer.The human contestant has 50 second to wrangle as many of the little beasts he can and place drop in a 50 gal drum.winning contestants who progress go to the teenaper stage where electric bullwhips and bully clubs are allowed. Could be a pay-per-view event. Proceeds going to human victims of nigger crime.I’d watch.

IseDaDiva
10-18-2023, 05:17 PM
Such bull. All mammies claim their niglets are "autistic" so they can get GIBS. It's a common scam. They get the little larvae tested when they're one year old, so a doctor can't tell if it's a normal single-digit nigger IQ or autism. The sow never gets the niglet tested again, so the money never stops.

Niggers are Useless
10-18-2023, 05:39 PM
Such bull. All mammies claim their niglets are "autistic" so they can get GIBS. It's a common scam. They get the little larvae tested when they're one year old, so a doctor can't tell if it's a normal single-digit nigger IQ or autism. The sow never gets the niglet tested again, so the money never stops.

You beat me to it. I was gonna say that's not autism, that's just how niglets act before they learn to rape and steal. Sows call it autism to get the free taxpayer handouts courtesy of the racist white devils.

Anastasia
10-21-2023, 12:47 PM

I've seen this personally many times. Niggers love pulling that scam, so do wiggers and other libtard trash.

No different from a 300-pound nigger sow parking in the handicapped spot because "muh fat be a disability an sheeit."

haywood
10-22-2023, 07:17 PM
I've seen this personally many times. Niggers love pulling that scam, so do wiggers and other libtard trash.

No different from a 300-pound nigger sow parking in the handicapped spot because "muh fat be a disability an sheeit."

Or Riding a scooter about to collapse because of their lard @$$ on it in da' supa mahket!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-23-2023, 03:10 AM
Or Riding a scooter about to collapse because of their lard @$$ on it in da' supa mahket!!

That's why going to Walfart these days is about the same as driving in Apefrica with bumpercars !

Tar Remover
10-23-2023, 04:10 AM
Niglet wrangling should be a new sport. I picture it like this.It’s done in a rodeo arena. 10 little nigglets are released at the sound of the buzzer.The human contestant has 50 second to wrangle as many of the little beasts he can and place drop in a 50 gal drum.winning contestants who progress go to the teenaper stage where electric bullwhips and bully clubs are allowed. Could be a pay-per-view event. Proceeds going to human victims of nigger crime.I’d watch.

Count me in!

haywood
10-23-2023, 08:37 AM
That's why going to Walfart these days is about the same as driving in Apefrica with bumpercars !

Tru Dat!! And what those sheboons wear while they are shopping in walfart is disgusting!! Wearing spandex around their medicine ball sized @$$e$!!

IseDaDiva
10-24-2023, 05:31 PM
Tru Dat!! And what those sheboons wear while they are shopping in walfart is disgusting!! Wearing spandex around their medicine ball sized @$$e$!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-25-2023, 12:03 AM
I got a good laugh thinking of the sound nigger skulls would make clanking around in that drum.

Ray Cizzums
10-25-2023, 12:09 AM
Put the little bastard in a cardboard box, wait until the waste management company's truck arrives, then pitch it into the dumpster.
:bugeye

haywood
10-25-2023, 03:34 AM

Exactly!!