PDA

View Full Version : He wuzza nurse! Cop shoots drunk nigger beer thief in the back of the coconut during struggle

Whitey Ford
10-16-2023, 01:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXMZU0W6wQ&t=3s

Attorney General Raúl Torrez announced charges against Las Cruces Police Officer, Brad Lunsford, for the shooting death of Presley Eze. Lunsford is charged with voluntary manslaughter with a firearm enhancement.

On the afternoon of Friday, August 2nd, 2022, Presley Eze was at the Chevron gas station located at 2645 S. Valley Dr., in Las Cruces, New Mexico. The gas station attendant called 911 after witnessing Eze leave the station with a beer he did not pay for. Officer Lunsford was the first officer on the scene and began questioning Eze about the situation inside the gas station. After being unable to verify Eze’s identity, Officer Lunsford and another officer forcibly removed Eze from the vehicle in order to detain him. Eze was unarmed and shirtless at the time but nevertheless resisted the officers’ attempt to take him into custody. A scuffle ensued and Eze ended up on the ground, on top of one of the responding officers. During the ongoing struggle Eze placed his hand on the second officer’s taser though it was not cycled or deployed against either officer. In response Officer Lunsford drew his service weapon and shot Eze on the back, left side of his head at point blank range.

https://breaking911.com/new-mexico-cop-is-charged-after-shooting-man-in-the-back-of-the-head-after-alleged-beer-theft/

haywood
10-16-2023, 11:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXMZU0W6wQ&t=3s

https://breaking911.com/new-mexico-cop-is-charged-after-shooting-man-in-the-back-of-the-head-after-alleged-beer-theft/

Wheh ben crump beez at?!

Anastasia
10-21-2023, 12:34 AM
In a sane world, this would generate as much outrage as the killing of a cockroach.

Jim Crow
10-21-2023, 05:40 AM
What’s the big deal?It’s not like they have a shortage of nigger felons in New Mexico.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-22-2023, 01:49 PM
What’s the big deal?It’s not like they have a shortage of nigger felons in New Mexico.

that sounds kinda raycissss .. :lol

Ray Cizzums
10-22-2023, 03:03 PM
"Torres says he never used that taser" ? That's because the officers didn't give him the chance to use it.
Batwings justified, NOT GUILTY ! :traybat
:bugeye

Niggers are Useless
10-22-2023, 06:27 PM
I wonder when this useless sack of shit nigger will get his statue in NY.
Back in the day this cop would have had everyone buying him a round at the local watering hole for a job well done. Now we live in Clown world where the nigger gets canonized for it's shitty behavior and the cop gets his life ruined for doing his job.

haywood
10-22-2023, 08:52 PM
In a sane world, this would generate as much outrage as the killing of a cockroach.

Nah, a cockroach is a HIGHER life form!!

haywood
10-22-2023, 08:52 PM
I wonder when this useless sack of shit nigger will get his statue in NY.
Back in the day this cop would have had everyone buying him a round at the local watering hole for a job well done. Now we live in Clown world where the nigger gets canonized for it's shitty behavior and the cop gets his life ruined for doing his job.

Sad but TRUE!!

Zambo
10-22-2023, 10:12 PM
This....THING....was a NURSE??? Holy St. George of Fentanyl!!!

How in hell can killing a nigger be called MANslaughter?

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-23-2023, 12:16 AM
This....THING....was a NURSE??? Holy St. George of Fentanyl!!!

How in hell can killing a nigger be called MANslaughter?
It probably changed bedpans at the local loony bin or old folks home where it abused all of its “patients”.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-23-2023, 12:26 AM
God I hate the nigger lovers in the comments. They all believe the officer should have just let the poor nigger shoot the taser off. After all, it’s just a taser and the poor nigger dindu nuffins except steal a beer. How I wish we could put all niggers and white liberals in one state with no police there at all. It would take approximately 1 week before it looked like Haiti and all the liberals would be goodified or enslaved by niggers. We could put a fence around it and put it on tv for all our entertainment.

CoonsЯus
10-23-2023, 11:52 PM
Niggers don't like the white man's rules and struggle to abide by them. I think they'd all be much happier back in the Wakandian paradise, where they can rule in confidence without interference from wicked crackers.

Moe_Gibbs
10-24-2023, 10:28 PM
One less useless groid. Prayers for the officer who handled his business.