PDA

View Full Version : Ragin' thievin' sowboons at da Winn Dixie learned how to use Dr. Pepper as a weapon

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-12-2023, 09:55 PM
Yes it's a ho' hog throwdown at the Southern supercoon market, aka Scum Dixie, made famous for serving coonstomers such as the following

https://vidmax.com/video/223701-employees-at-winn-dixie-stop-two-hood-rats-from-shoplifting-get-cases-of-dr-pepper-thrown-at-them

IseDaDiva
10-13-2023, 09:51 AM
Yes it's a ho' hog throwdown at the Southern supercoon market, aka Scum Dixie, made famous for serving coonstomers such as the following

https://vidmax.com/video/223701-employees-at-winn-dixie-stop-two-hood-rats-from-shoplifting-get-cases-of-dr-pepper-thrown-at-them

Check the sow toting the niglet. I really expected her to throw it down so she could properly enter the battle. Wouldn't be the first time a sow dumped her sprog that way.

Listening to the incomprehensible screeching of angry sows always reminds me of the baboon scene in "The Omen".

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2023, 11:10 AM
I see sows throwing punches, cases of soda - and no one throwing back. I'd zip an overhand right, straight to the dick trap,
and not hold back one bit. That porker holding the turdler is easily 250 pounds on-the-hoof, with a low center of gravity.
A swift kick to the monkey maker is in order....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-13-2023, 04:59 PM
I see sows throwing punches, cases of soda - and no one throwing back. I'd zip an overhand right, straight to the dick trap,
and not hold back one bit. That porker holding the turdler is easily 250 pounds on-the-hoof, with a low center of gravity.
A swift kick to the monkey maker is in order....

Count on Officer Cizzums to have the best methods for dealing wtih rampaging nigger sluts!

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2023, 05:42 PM
Count on Officer Cizzums to have the best methods for dealing wtih rampaging nigger sluts!

White debbil with a badge, jungle boot to the vadge : 23554

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-13-2023, 10:14 PM
White debbil with a badge, jungle boot to the vadge : 23554

The rapier quill srtrikes again... :lol

Seriously, supermarkets need a cruiser and ossifah outside every one of them to run down the larcenous bedroom slipper napmonsters .
The boot to the cooch would be the FINAL warning before tread time with a helping of flying lead !

knot a Knigger
10-14-2023, 12:49 AM
Your descriptions of nigger anatomy is scientifically astute.