PDA

View Full Version : Batfairy makes a house call when she boons make a tiktok video with a rifle

Whitey Ford
10-12-2023, 03:13 PM
19-year-old accidentally killed by woman who’s accused of using rifle as prop for TikTok video: JSO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWinmEacbE

A Jacksonville woman died in an accidental shooting in May that happened while she was recording TikTok videos with a 20-year-old woman who was using a rifle as a prop, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Aniyah Womack, 19, was shot in the stomach and dropped off at a local hospital in May. She died hours later. For 135 days, her family waited for answers.

Mariah Clayton was later identified as a suspect and arrested on a manslaughter charge last week.

According to Clayton’s arrest warrant, Womack was driven to the hospital by two people, the driver and Clayton, who first said they saw Womack walking on a sidewalk near Trednick Parkway and picked her up before driving her to the hospital.

But the man driving the car later told detectives he had gone to an apartment complex to buy weed and when he arrived, the people in the apartment claimed Womack had shot herself and needed a ride to the hospital.

JSO interviewed people who were inside the apartment and one witness said Clayton and Womack were in the bathroom filming TikTok videos late that night. A witness told police Clayton was holding an “all-black rifle” and Womack was filming her popping out of the shower with the gun.

A short time later, a man entered the room, said they didn’t need to be playing with the rifle and tried to take the gun from Clayton, JSO said. Clayton then began to pull away and the man said, “Let me check something,” and reached for the rifle before it went off, a witness told police. The witness said they thought the man was going to check the safety of the gun held by Clayton, but he did not touch it before it went off.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/tiktok-video-mishap-with-rifle-leaves-19-year-old-woman-dead-after-being-dropped-off-at-hospital-with-stomach-gunshot-wound/

Ray Cizzums
10-12-2023, 04:26 PM
19-year-old accidentally killed by woman who’s accused of using rifle as prop for TikTok video: JSO

Niggers are always "Demandin' answers". Here's a couple : Your IQ is sub-65. That means retarded. Playing with guns is a bad idea.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-12-2023, 05:03 PM
One less obese, fugly, worthless, public assistance, Sec8, EBT breeder sow in the world. Breaks my heart.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Who knew tiktok would be so effective at turning clowning niggatry into self inflicted batwangs ! Maybe it shouldn't be banned after all :lol

haywood
10-12-2023, 09:24 PM
One less obese, fugly, worthless, public assistance, Sec8, EBT breeder sow in the world. Breaks my heart.

Bat Fairy beez deservin' a MEDAL n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Jim Crow
10-13-2023, 03:24 PM
Finally,a nigger who can shoot well enough to put the batwing fairy to work! Lol!

Kagman
10-13-2023, 03:59 PM
Niggers are always "Demandin' answers". Here's a couple : Your IQ is sub-65. That means retarded. Playing with guns is a bad idea.

This shit had me literally laughing out loud.... Very good!

haywood
10-13-2023, 04:19 PM
This shit had me literally laughing out loud.... Very good!

Sounds like a "chimper" posted that!!

Niggers are Useless
10-13-2023, 04:41 PM
Tic-tok deserves nomination for best supporting actor in this years Batwings awards. The contributions it makes are getting better by the day. More niggers should be playing with guns on tic-tok to get in on the game.
The article did say she was dropped off so I was confused because it was a nigger and not human. Also makes me laugh how niggers care for each other. Dropped off at the hospital. lol I'm surprised their struggle buggy made it to the hospital with it's expired tags and no registration and overly tinted windows and loud subwoofers. But i got sidetracked.
No harm no foul. Keep up the good work niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-13-2023, 11:43 PM
:lol perfect. The only answer they need to understand but will never understand because of the answer.
Dropped her off at the hospital? Let me guess it was a driveby dropoff. Kicked the sow out the vehicle with a bullet hole in it. The hospital should have just dragged it out to the dumpster.

IseDaDiva
10-14-2023, 10:55 AM
:lol perfect. The only answer they need to understand but will never understand because of the answer.
Dropped her off at the hospital? Let me guess it was a driveby dropoff. Kicked the sow out the vehicle with a bullet hole in it. The hospital should have just dragged it out to the dumpster.

:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-14-2023, 02:04 PM
:rofl

Ahh made a racisms n sheeeeeit!
Your IQ is 65
yea dat be true but dats raciszums!

Anastasia
10-15-2023, 01:18 AM

There's actually an (un)official term for that - "homeboy amberlamps service." A nursing colleague who used to work at an "inner city" hospital said it happened all the time there. Hooptie would pull up, honk the horn, drop off some nigger ventilated in a drive-by, and drive off.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-15-2023, 06:25 AM
There's actually an (un)official term for that - "homeboy amberlamps service." A nursing colleague who used to work at an "inner city" hospital said it happened all the time there. Hooptie would pull up, honk the horn, drop off some nigger ventilated in a drive-by, and drive off.
That surprises me zero…..