PDA

View Full Version : Jihad Abdul Malik Gasaway caught with broken down Dead Nigger Mobile Storage

Whitey Ford
10-06-2023, 08:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Zvj1YnX.png

Iowa state troopers responding to a routine jump-start of a stalled car were met with a gruesome surprise: a dead man who had been shot twice and concealed under a pile of clothing.

Driver Jihad Abdul Malik Gasaway, 23, was initially charged on Tuesday with abuse of a corpse and booked into Poweshiek County Jail on $50,000 bail, per an Iowa Department of Public Safety press release.

Another charge for first-degree murder was added Thursday after an autopsy ruled victim Kemp Xavier Sherrod Harriel's death a homicide. Fox News Digital could not reach the agency to determine whether this increased Gasaway's bail.

Troopers noticed a silver Chevy Malibu parked on the shoulder of Interstate 80 and its driver standing alongside it around 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, per the release. Gasaway told officers that his vehicle needed a jump-start.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-find-dead-man-stranded-drivers-passenger-seat-we-got-into-it

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-06-2023, 09:52 PM
That’s a pretty shitty time for the ole 98 Bonneville to crap out. Hooptie don’t fail me now! Doh! Ya gots me.

Ignatow
10-07-2023, 03:10 AM
Is this a real Muslim nigger or just pretending to be one? Matters not. Still hideous and reprehensible.

CoonsЯus
10-07-2023, 08:39 AM
Is this a real Muslim nigger or just pretending to be one? Matters not. Still hideous and reprehensible.

That's one pure hater right there. Jihad was its name ? It was looking for permanent conflict to tease its anger. This nigger's fate was sealed.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-07-2023, 10:36 AM

Ass lifter niggers taking out the infidels one ASS at a time... not that they need any "religion" to motivate them.

Groid_Rage
10-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Nigger Mudslimes are Shit Squared
Anyone named Jihad should be locked in the gorilla enclosure. :gorilla

Groid_Rage
10-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Jihad Abdul Malik = Holy War Slave King, lol That's a typical nigger nonsense name.