PDA

View Full Version : Welfare cuts countdown timer

Gul Dukat
07-30-2017, 03:01 PM
http://www.welfarecutscountdown.com/

Sit back and enjoy the show when it hits zero.

:snacking

Sandy
08-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Cat 5 chimpout countdown. Be prepared with enough ammo.

Cracka Jack
08-01-2017, 05:00 AM
Shhhh!!! Don't tell the niggers. Let's make it a surprise party! :lol

Golliwog_control
08-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Is this all across the US or just one particular state?

Buck Simian
08-01-2017, 12:30 PM
It sounds great but don't believe it. Check out this line:

while adding a requirement that all able bodied people without dependents must work to receive it

Key word is able bodied. Now any sow worth its weight in chicken grease knows how to play the system. It will simply go to its doctor and get a exemption filled out. It has a bad back, it has diabetes, it has a bad heart, it is too fat to work, they even go as far as to claim they are too stupid to work. This is the first time they will admit they are stupid, and they only do that to get out of work. They apply for what is called in the hood as a "Stupid Check". A disability check because they are not mentally capable of holding a job.
Hopefully I am wrong here but there are too many cucks in the republican party like John McCain willing to sell out his political party and country to protect these niggers. And speaking of McCain, remember-he has a adopted nigger daughter and his son married a nigger.

Moolie Mook
08-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Cucks and progs will find a way to have the courts issue an injunction... negroes gotsta have deys gibs!

Buck Simian
08-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Another thing-It all specifies without dependents. Have you ever met a sheboon over 14 that didn't have at least one niglet? If this effects anyone it will hit people like the white male who is single with no kids and is on disability and awaiting a kidney transplant. He will be the one to get cut. Maybe I am just being cynical. Lets hope I'm wrong.

IseDaDiva
08-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Have you ever met a sheboon over 14 that didn't have at least one niglet?

No, but if there are any, they're out right now looking for a buck to knock them up.

Moolie Mook
08-01-2017, 01:30 PM
No, but if there are any, they're out right now looking for a buck to knock them up.

They're the "late-bloomers"... :lol

IseDaDiva
08-01-2017, 05:09 PM
They're the "late-bloomers"...

Or the ones who have had a sprog(or more than one) murdered by their new bucks/baby daddies and need to replace them PDQ!

Lynch Tree
08-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Wonderful. Just wait for the massive baby boom of niglets.

:facepalm

TheOrganGrinder
08-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Damn. Hold the Ghetto Lobster. I neez my check.:africa

Cracka Jack
08-02-2017, 06:44 PM
WTF is the exception for "with dependents"!?!?!! That's even more reason they should be forced to work. If they pump out a bunch of shitlets and don't want to work, let them all starve.

Monkeybash
08-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Serious question: Would a buck that has niglets (so all of them, in other words) that doesn't live with any of them (again, all) claim them as dependents?

Having never had an illegitimate kid I honestly don't know if they can.

AFN_Weasel
08-05-2017, 09:36 PM
I think what they're referring to is proposed cuts in the upcoming budget; Congress hasn't passed it yet and most probably wont. It would be nice to see though.