PDA

View Full Version : Kim Novak was a mudshark with one of Hollywood's vilest niggers of all time, Sammy Davis Jr.

Sandy
10-06-2023, 12:48 AM
I'm seriously grossed out. I always adored her ever since seeing "Vertigo" (a really weird movie to a child, but she was so beautiful). Now she's dead to me.

"I loved him," the 90-year-old told Fox News Digital. "He was a person that had a youthful innocence about him. Now, I know no one ever saw him that way, but I did. He had a boyish quality, and I loved that about him."

It was 1957 when the star, who was about to film "Vertigo," saw the showman perform in a Chicago nightclub. The singer was in the middle of a comeback following a car accident he suffered three years earlier, which resulted in him losing his left eye. Davis spotted the blonde bombshell and was quickly captivated.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hitchcock-muse-kim-novak-recalls-forbidden-sammy-davis-jr-romance-never-thought-race

Whitey Ford
10-06-2023, 02:04 AM
Unfortunately, true.
But, did you know that the mafia literally threatened to "whack" Sammy if he didn't stay away from the white women? And that cuckboy Frank Sinatra tried to talk them out of it. Sinatra was actually cool with that. In the end, the Mafia actually put up with that 'eggplant' chasing the white women.

Sammy was a disgusting pervert who was bisexual. Supposedly he once met Deep Throat 'actress' Linda Lovelace and asked her for blowjob tips. When he died, he was buried with several thousands of dollars worth of gold jewelry on his person. But his creditors had his body dug up so they could seize the gold. :lol

That nigger was a trainwwreck.

haywood
10-06-2023, 06:43 AM
I'm seriously grossed out. I always adored her ever since seeing "Vertigo" (a really weird movie to a child, but she was so beautiful). Now she's dead to me.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hitchcock-muse-kim-novak-recalls-forbidden-sammy-davis-jr-romance-never-thought-race

GROSS!! Another one bit the dust!!

NiggerWrangler
10-09-2023, 01:17 AM

Sickening.

NiggerWrangler
10-09-2023, 01:23 AM
Unfortunately, true.
But, did you know that the mafia literally threatened to "whack" Sammy if he didn't stay away from the white women? And that cuckboy Frank Sinatra tried to talk them out of it. Sinatra was actually cool with that. In the end, the Mafia actually put up with that 'eggplant' chasing the white women.

Sammy was a disgusting pervert who was bisexual. Supposedly he once met Deep Throat 'actress' Linda Lovelace and asked her for blowjob tips. When he died, he was buried with several thousands of dollars worth of gold jewelry on his person. But his creditors had his body dug up so they could seize the gold. :lol

That nigger was a trainwwreck.

When Jack Kennedy became president Sinatra and the Rat Pack were going to the inaugural ball. Kennedy told them to leave the nigger at home! Sammy was dating some white model. Sinatra kissed Kennedy's ass, rather than stick up for his nigger buddy. The nigger still ran around with Sinatra anyway. Says it all about both of them.