PDA

View Full Version : At least 30 batwings after a tanker spills fuel and Apefricoons try scooping it up

Sandy
10-06-2023, 12:43 AM
And others stole animals, too. This is actually very common in the muddaland. Whenever gasoline and kerosene spill, the niggers run up with plastic jugs, even open bowls. Then Abijudawiqomidi thinks he'll light up a cigarette, or maybe someone clinks two metal plates together and creates a spark. WHOOSH!

Over thirty persons have been reported dead with more than twenty cars burnt down after a tanker laden with about thirty thousand litres of fuel exploded between Ologbo and Koko-Ugbenu roads in Edo and Delta States respectively.

Rams and goats loaded in a trailer which was caught in the fire escaped into the bushes for their lives. Youths from nearby communities caught a few of them and made away with them for the Independence celebration.

A cleric, Pastor Glory Michael Asiughwure who was returning from a journey with a heavy hold up on the road confirmed the incident to our Correspondent in Warri.

He said when the tanker fell, people went to scoop fuel gushing out from it.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/01/over-30-feared-dead-cars-burnt-as-tanker-laden-with-fuel-explodes-in-delta/

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2023, 01:15 AM
And others stole animals, too. This is actually very common in the muddaland. Whenever gasoline and kerosene spill, the niggers run up with plastic jugs, even open bowls. Then Abijudawiqomidi thinks he'll light up a cigarette, or maybe someone clinks two metal plates together and creates a spark. WHOOSH!

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/01/over-30-feared-dead-cars-burnt-as-tanker-laden-with-fuel-explodes-in-delta/
:lol I love this. A bunch of niggers taking advantage of one situation, only for it to turn into a mass batwing event and a bunch more niggers stealing the animals of the batwinged niggers! You can’t make this shit up.

CoonsЯus
10-07-2023, 08:44 AM
I do adore these communal barbecues that these niggers seem to hold with some frequency. I think it's a great way they can unite and celebrate black ingenuity and prowess. I'm buying BP shares as we speak to ratify my support !

Over 30 feared dead, cars burnt as tanker laden with fuel explodes in Delta

I'm fearing that they're still alive ! Zombie nigs parading the streets ! Scary shit, even with Halloween coming up.