PDA

View Full Version : Blind leading the blind: U.N. backs Kenya nigger police offer to patrol and stop Haiti's violent nigger gangs

Whitey Ford
10-02-2023, 08:46 PM
Haiti crisis: Can Kenyan police officers defeat the gangs?

https://i.ibb.co/7v62bDh/131274283-kenyapolice3-jpg.webp
Niggers policing niggers! Why, that sounds like a great idea!

The UN has backed Kenya's offer to lead a multinational security force in Haiti in response to a plea from the Caribbean nation's prime minister for help restoring order.

Haiti has suffered from gang violence for decades but the current wave of brutality escalated after the July 2021 assassination of President Jovenel Moďse.

Gangs have taken control of large parts of the country, waging terror on residents and killing hundreds.

UN Secretary-General António Guterres has said that a "robust use of force" is needed to disarm the gangs and restore order.

Greenlighting the deployment, the UN Security Council resolution approves the mission for a year with a review after nine months.

The new force will carry out joint security operations and will have the authority to make arrests in coordination with Haitian police, according to the resolution.

Haiti is experiencing a multi-faceted security and humanitarian crisis that Mr Guterres called "a living nightmare".

Swathes of the mountain-cradled coastal capital Port-au-Prince - some estimates say 80% - are either controlled or regularly terrorised by heavily armed gangs.

These gangs, with names in Haitian creole such as "Kraze Barye" (Barrier-Crusher) and "Gran Grif" (Big Claw), have over the last two years been robbing, looting, extorting, kidnapping, raping and killing.

Armed with automatic weapons smuggled in mostly from the US, the gang members often out-gun the local police, sometimes burning their vehicles and stations.

They control, or regularly raid, the main routes in and out of the capital.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66946156

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-02-2023, 10:24 PM
Look at that shithole. It looks like the boys from Lord of the Flies (or niggers) have built them a shanty town. I bet it smells like sewage and farts from miles away. The nigger police should have fun becoming the new gang leaders and raping the local boons.