PDA

View Full Version : The 'Security Guard' did it! MetLife employee/possible mudshark Danielle goes missing

Whitey Ford
09-29-2023, 11:10 AM
https://i.ibb.co/F5S6xc1/stislicki-galloway-1512745911852-4626315-ver1-0.webp

The Michigan Court of Appeals has affirmed a lower court’s ruling that suppresses evidence in the case against Danielle Stislicki’s accused killer, Floyd Galloway, Jr., obtained after information from a polygraph was leaked to police.

Last year, McMllen held several evidentiary hearings where members of law enforcement connected to the case testified about when they learned about the tip and what information was shared with them.The tip, according to court records and testimony, stated that “the security guard did it” — implicating Galloway. The tip also stated that he had driven Stislicki’s vehicle back to her Farmington Hills apartment, then walked to a nearby Tim Hortons and disposed of her keys and Fitbit along the way. Further, according to the tip, Stislicki’s cell phone was thrown in the trash at the Tim Hortons, Galloway called a cab from the restaurant for a ride back to Southfield where he’d left his car, and Stislicki’s body was wrapped in a beige and brown comforter.

Mayer passed the tip along to then-Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus, and the Information from the leak reportedly led Farmington Hills police officers to Stislicki’s missing keys and Fitbit, and to obtain relevant security video footage. The phone wasn’t located.

Investigators believe Galloway was attracted to Stislicki but she didn’t feel the same way. The prosecution maintains that Galloway concocted a ruse about car trouble on the day she went missing to get a ride from her and then killed her in his Berkley home.

It just gets even more niggery.

Galloway’s trial date is pending in Oakland County Circuit Court. Meanwhile, he’s serving a 16- to 35-year prison sentence for the kidnapping, assault and sexual assault of a woman in Hines Park in Wayne County that happened three months before Stislicki vanished.

And they hired this nig to be security guard. Unbelievable.

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/2023/09/25/appeals-court-evidence-against-danielle-stislicki-accused-killer-obtained-after-polygraph-leak-cant-be-used-in-trial/

Ignatow
09-29-2023, 02:08 PM
How dare this white wimminz not be attracted to a nigger! And niggers get mad because deep inside they know they are ugly and inferior, so what do they do, but kill!

Can't say if this woman was a mudshark yet. Maybe that's why this nigger was pissed, because she's been with other niggers. But nothing definitive yet

Ray Cizzums
09-29-2023, 02:17 PM
https://i.ibb.co/F5S6xc1/stislicki-galloway-1512745911852-4626315-ver1-0.webp
It just gets even more niggery.
And they hired this nig to be security guard. Unbelievable.

This nigger's head would make a great hood ornament. I'd keep it in the freezer, then put it on a pole in the front yard every Halloween,
with a cigarette in it's mouth. I'd send his mammy a video, of me doing a river-dance around it....
:bugeye