PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift's new 'boyfriend' (LOL) is a serial oildriller who probably could give her an STD

Whitey Ford
09-28-2023, 11:38 PM
Taylor probably already has STDs. :lol
Travis Kelce’s ex Maya Benberry questions ‘genuineness’ of ‘narcissist’ athlete’s romance with Taylor Swift (https://pagesix.com/2023/09/28/maya-benberry-questions-narcissist-ex-travis-kelces-romance-with-taylor-swift/)

https://i.ibb.co/C69fG2W/eda2d9b2bf7e521deddc76ee8c355c81.jpg

Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend Maya Benberry is skeptical of the authenticity of his budding romance with Taylor Swift.

Benberry previously seemed to accuse her former flame of cheating on her with his next girlfriend, model and sports broadcaster Kayla Nicole.

“When you and your ex broke up five months ago but you find out via social media that he’s supposedly been in another relationship for 6…” she wrote in a since-deleted tweet.

https://pagesix.com/2023/09/28/maya-benberry-questions-narcissist-ex-travis-kelces-romance-with-taylor-swift/

IseDaDiva
09-29-2023, 10:47 AM
I have never heard Taylor Swift sing. I know of her only for her highly publicized, very short-lived "romances" with endless, revolving-door boyfriends.

Never heard of the football player, but he doesn't look overly bright. It does seem that Talor may be a little pale for his tastes.

He sure do love them nigga sows.

jenkemfactory
09-29-2023, 06:57 PM
This poor man needs a good surgeon to fix his nose. It seems he can't smell niggers.

GeneralPat
09-29-2023, 08:19 PM
Has travis received multiple concussions to the point of brain damage? He probably has since he has been with that many sows. So why stop now? He might as well continue and stay an oil driller all his life. If Travis has any remorse in him, he should spare Taylor Swift from getting an STD and find himself some other nasty nog to roll in bed with.

CoonsЯus
10-03-2023, 08:04 AM
I fucking despise Swift. I have stopped reading online news at the dumb bitch seems to populate every story and I can't take it any more. She doesn't look like a coon humper, but why take the chance ? Inject and reject.

IseDaDiva
10-03-2023, 10:36 AM
I fucking despise Swift. I have stopped reading online news at the dumb bitch seems to populate every story and I can't take it any more. She doesn't look like a coon humper, but why take the chance ? Inject and reject.

I have no idea if she is or not (Personally I think she may be lez and all the "boyfriends" are for publicity) but she puts on a pretty good act of being one in this video. Of course this could always be so she doesn't look rayciss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo

Jim Crow
10-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Here’s the way I see it. When you sleep with someone, you’re also being connected to their past sex partners.Travis has drilled oil, and Taylor knows it. So Taylor is a mudshark by proxy.

IseDaDiva
10-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Here’s the way I see it. When you sleep with someone, you’re also being connected to their past sex partners.Travis has drilled oil, and Taylor knows it. So Taylor is a mudshark by proxy.

Sounds like a perfectly scientifically sound theory to me. I wouldn't want a man who had wallowed around with a filthy, nasty nigger sow.

CoonsЯus
10-08-2023, 09:04 AM
I wouldn't want a man who had wallowed around with a filthy, nasty nigger sow.

Even nigger bucks don't want be around them either !

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-08-2023, 11:40 AM
Agreed

CoonsЯus
10-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Agreed

Agreed.

Ignatow
10-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Same as a mudshark, it's tainted for life. It's the greatest insult and indignity to hear your partner had been with any nigger. That's why it's so hard to go dating and looking for someone. Why would any decent person ever have a coalburner? Not for anything!

NiggerWrangler
10-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Stupid nigger humper dresses like a 70's pimp!

Truly disgusting.

I agree with everyone about Taylor. She's a coal burner by proxy!