PDA

View Full Version : Another Mandela Made Good

GDRHammer
09-26-2023, 07:00 PM
Zoleka (rhymes with Apefreeka) Mandela, the vile spawn sprog of Nigger Mandela and Winnie the Sheboon Mandela has earned it's batwings and has gone to the Great KFC in hell. I needed a little something to cheer me up and this certainly helped!

FUCK YOU NIGGERS

Ignatow
09-27-2023, 01:21 AM
South Africa, used to be a nuclear capable country. Nuclear capabilities were mostly for peaceful applications. Then niggers. Result: violence, violence, niggers, ugliness, no water, no energy. Back to monkey existence. Wiped out the great work of the early Afrikaans.

If I wanted to cheer myself up, I watch Zulu Dawn or Shaka Zulu. The latter, it just showed the sub-simian niggers in a very laughable way, and there was a scene where one cannon was used to blow a nigger chief away. Now that's funny.

CoonsЯus
10-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Niggers can not be in charge of humans. It has never worked and will never work.

haywood
10-03-2023, 07:53 AM
South Africa, used to be a nuclear capable country. Nuclear capabilities were mostly for peaceful applications. Then niggers. Result: violence, violence, niggers, ugliness, no water, no energy. Back to monkey existence. Wiped out the great work of the early Afrikaans.

If I wanted to cheer myself up, I watch Zulu Dawn or Shaka Zulu. The latter, it just showed the sub-simian niggers in a very laughable way, and there was a scene where one cannon was used to blow a nigger chief away. Now that's funny.

That IS funny!!

NiggerWrangler
10-10-2023, 03:19 AM
Niggers can not be in charge of humans. It has never worked and will never work.

Niggers can't even be in charge of other niggers. That never works either.