PDA

View Full Version : Popeye's fires lazy nigger so he opens fire on Popeye's

Whitey Ford
09-23-2023, 07:20 PM
Fired employee returns to fast food restaurant, shoots at employee through window, causing workers to take cover: report

https://i.imgur.com/OEgXtaS.jpg

A man is facing attempted murder and assault charges after he allegedly shot into a Las Vegas fast food restaurant at the drive-thru window after being fired from his job there a few hours earlier.

According to an arrest report, 25-year-old David Bravo became upset with his shift leader at the Popeyes restaurant located at Sunset Road and Decatur Boulevard on Sept. 7 when his shift was changed so he made good on an earlier threat to walk, even though he was warned he would be fired.

A few hours later, around 7:46 p.m., the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department received multiple calls about a shooting at the restaurant.

Bravo, who remains in the Clark County Detention Center, on a $25,000 bail, is set to have a preliminary hearing on Sept. 28 on charges of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and discharging a gun into an occupied structure.

https://news.yahoo.com/fired-employee-returns-fast-food-172540591.html

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-23-2023, 08:07 PM
Anything with niggers and food is pretty high risk. Especially high when chiggun wangs is nearby !

Jim Crow
09-23-2023, 08:32 PM
Popeye’s broke two rules.
1.never hire a nigger
2.Never underestimate the effects fried chiggun has on niggers

CoonsЯus
09-23-2023, 08:50 PM
No doubt that filthy nigger was dipping its paws in the fry oil to grease its nappy hay-ah to make it shine an sheeit ! Why do all niggers stank like a Popeyes ? I think we've found the reason why !

haywood
09-24-2023, 08:50 AM
Fired employee returns to fast food restaurant, shoots at employee through window, causing workers to take cover: report

https://i.imgur.com/OEgXtaS.jpg

https://news.yahoo.com/fired-employee-returns-fast-food-172540591.html

"Bravo" must be a spigger!!

Ray Cizzums
09-24-2023, 01:15 PM

Any time a nigger gets fired from a business, it's time to keep weapons close to hand, designate cover and concealment for non-combatants,
and have an escape plan in place. Keep an eagle eye on the surrounding area, so you can lock out the schvartzer, get the police rolling, and
get everyone in position. Be aware that niggers might stew in their own failure for over a year, then show up anywhere for murderous revenge.
Look at niggerfaggot news reporter "Vester Flanagan", who ambushed his former co-workers at a remote news shoot, during a broadcast. He
got canned for being an aggressive psycho, threatening and creeping out everyone he worked with. Getting sent to Nigger U. isn't really a
punishment, when you're a 'roided out negro homosexual. Fortunately, he did the right thing, and sucked on a glock, instead of a dick...
:bugeye
23375 23376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MrCSeTub00

CoonsЯus
09-24-2023, 01:50 PM
Any time a nigger gets fired from a business, it's time to keep weapons close to hand, designate cover and concealment for non-combatants,
and have an escape plan in place. Keep an eagle eye on the surrounding area, so you can lock out the schvartzer, get the police rolling, and
get everyone in position. Be aware that niggers might stew in their own failure for over a year, then show up anywhere for murderous revenge.
Look at niggerfaggot news reporter "Vester Flanagan", who ambushed his former co-workers at a remote news shoot, during a broadcast. He
got canned for being an aggressive psycho, threatening and creeping out everyone he worked with. Getting sent to Nigger U. isn't really a
punishment, when you're a 'roided out negro homosexual. Fortunately, he did the right thing, and sucked on a glock, instead of a dick...

Excellent advice Raymundo !

Niggers are Useless
09-24-2023, 03:18 PM
I was sorely disappointed the other night when I picked up a pizza at my regular pizza shop. It had been taken over by niggers. There was not a white person to be seen, this must have happened in the last month because a month ago it was an all white establishment with excellent products and service. The nigger axed if I was paying cash... yeah right so you can steal it? Now I have to find a new pizza shop. Sad. Niggers ruin everything.
Yes when firing niggers if ever you have one hired, always watch your back, the chimpout will happen as all niggers feel entitled to everything now.

Groid_Rage
09-25-2023, 11:40 AM
Well this is small wings compared to the time nigger Omar Thornton murdered 8 whites at the Hartford Beer Distributors in Manchester CT after getting his sleazy butt fired for stealing pallets of beer.

Groid_Rage
09-25-2023, 12:11 PM
Popeye’s broke two rules.
1.never hire a nigger
2.Never underestimate the effects fried chiggun has on niggersPopeye’s was built on niggers

Ray Cizzums
09-25-2023, 02:58 PM
Well this is small wings compared to the time nigger Omar Thornton murdered 8 whites at the Hartford Beer Distributors in Manchester CT after getting his sleazy butt fired for stealing pallets of beer.
They had some raycizz video of that nigger stealing mass quantities of the product. The splib knew his goose was cooked,
but the company didn't even have him arrested. They just told him to resign, and were willing to leave it at that. But instead,
the jaboon decided to kill 8 people, then cried raycizzums on the phone with his mammy, while cornered by police. At least he
offed himself, which he just should have done anyway, because he was a thieving shitskin retard...

CoonsЯus
09-25-2023, 03:28 PM
I was sorely disappointed the other night when I picked up a pizza at my regular pizza shop. It had been taken over by niggers. There was not a white person to be seen, this must have happened in the last month because a month ago it was an all white establishment with excellent products and service. The nigger axed if I was paying cash... yeah right so you can steal it? Now I have to find a new pizza shop. Sad. Niggers ruin everything.
Yes when firing niggers if ever you have one hired, always watch your back, the chimpout will happen as all niggers feel entitled to everything now.

Damn, every bite must have been swallowed twice. I feel for you brother. Niggers are indeed cancer's cancer !

Groid_Rage
09-25-2023, 04:08 PM
They had some raycizz video of that nigger stealing mass quantities of the product. The splib knew his goose was cooked,
but the company didn't even have him arrested. They just told him to resign, and were willing to leave it at that. But instead,
the jaboon decided to kill 8 people, then cried raycizzums on the phone with his mammy, while cornered by police. At least he
offed himself, which he just should have done anyway, because he was a thieving shitskin retard...
23387The worst thing about that case is how the authorities investigated the VICTIMS for racism FOR A YEAR based on what that shit-ape's wife and brutha-in-law said. If someone I knew got wasted there, I would've done in those two groids. Side note, my sister who lives nearby used to go out with this IT guy who was there on a service call earlier that day.

Ray Cizzums
09-25-2023, 04:44 PM
The worst thing about that case is how the authorities investigated the VICTIMS for racism FOR A YEAR based on what that shit-ape's wife and brutha-in-law said. If someone I knew got wasted there, I would've done in those two groids. Side note, my sister who lives nearby used to go out with this IT guy who was there on a service call earlier that day.
WTF was the point of that ? The actions of this sticky-fingered murder-monkey confirmed every racist stereotype about niggers.
It ain't racism if it's 100% true - act like one, I'm calling you one. Prove me wrong....

Whitey Ford
09-25-2023, 08:20 PM
Damn, every bite must have been swallowed twice. I feel for you brother. Niggers are indeed cancer's cancer !

Niggers are the turds in the punchbowl of life!
https://i.imgur.com/gVcikZO.jpg

CoonsЯus
09-25-2023, 08:28 PM
yup, the shit in your soup !

Anastasia
09-26-2023, 11:41 AM
WTF was the point of that ? The actions of this sticky-fingered murder-monkey confirmed every racist stereotype about niggers.
It ain't racism if it's 100% true - act like one, I'm calling you one. Prove me wrong....

Imagine being such a rabid fanatic that you'd "investigate" dead victims of a nigger chimpout for "raciss." That's liberalism in a nutshell.

"Racism" is nothing more than a natural and inevitable reaction from humans being forced to be around niggers. Without that, racism doesn't exist. My views on niggers are merely the result of decades of interactions with them (all negative), teaching me exactly what those spades are about. From having my bike stolen by a nigger when I was a little girl, to a Jamaicoon nigger saying he wanted to kidnap me when I was a teenager, to the monkeyshines I've had to deal with at work as an adult, plus a hundred mini-chimpouts sprinkled in between, the black biped earns its name of NIGGER every day.