PDA

View Full Version : Kennatay won't be coming down for breakfast anymore..

Mushmouth
07-29-2017, 08:57 PM

The woman strained against the crime tape, just feet from a body slumped on the sidewalk, and pleaded with police: "I need to touch my son."

For the next hour early Friday, officers gently kept her away as investigators talked to her and relatives comforted her.

As the sun rose, she walked down the street and disappeared into one of the homes in the 500 block of West Iowa Street on the Near North Side. Minutes later, she rushed out the back door, ran down the steps and collapsed on the body of her son.

"My baby," she cried as she struggled to hold him close to her. "My baby."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mother-outside-double-shooting-in-cabrini-green-i-need-to-touch-my-son-20170728-story.html

Cracka Jack
07-29-2017, 10:46 PM
A real tear-jerking sob story....... NOT.

"All this is family around here," his father, Willie Ross, said at the scene. Leavell was convicted of second-degree murder in 2008, but his father said he was raising two children, a 12-year-old and a 1-year-old. "He was a good son," Ross said. "He loved people. He did everything he could for people."

Because, as we know, even a good nigger might happen to have a murder conviction on it's record....

Pyramids built of nigger skulls, reaching the clouds, in every city.

A woman came out of one of homes, looked around and kissed the baby in her arms before going back inside.

Makes me puke.

Sandy
07-30-2017, 01:26 AM
Leavell was convicted of second-degree murder in 2008

What prosecutor, judge and parole board members let it get out anytime in its natural life?

Chimpwhipper
07-30-2017, 12:08 PM
KuntaKinte must have owed his sow bitch mammy a lot of money for her to raise so much Hell about him being daid.

justin igger
07-30-2017, 12:10 PM
A nigger will go to great lengths to avoid paying child support