PDA

View Full Version : Adult Niggerian buck claims to be a 15 year old goot boi to illegally enter the UK

Anastasia
09-09-2023, 04:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpO8FFM4swA

A while back I mentioned seeing one of those "Border Security" shows where an obvious, full-grown, 30-year-old nigger buck from Nigeria, when questioned by UK immigration, claimed to be a 15-year-old keeeid who dindu nuffins. I finally managed to find the clip on YouTube. Enjoy it in all its nigger glory and wait for the ending that absolutely no one could have seen coming.

Ana

IseDaDiva
09-09-2023, 11:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpO8FFM4swA

A while back I mentioned seeing one of those "Border Security" shows where an obvious, full-grown, 30-year-old nigger buck from Nigeria, when questioned by UK immigration, claimed to be a 15-year-old keeeid who dindu nuffins. I finally managed to find the clip on YouTube. Enjoy it in all its nigger glory and wait for the ending that absolutely no one could have seen coming.

Ana

Thank you! I saw that video ages ago but couldn't find it again.

That big ugly nigger - it's at least 30 - is just one of hundreds of thousands of Niggergerians being welcomed into the country. No documentation, no ID, lying, illegally entering and telling the kind of BS story I get in scam emails every day. The authorities place it in some home instead of jail, and just let it slither away while they shrug their shoulders.

Ray Cizzums
09-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Benson needs a Rodney Kang-type ass beating, then a ride in a cage, right back to the world's asshole - Lagos, Niggeria...
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
09-10-2023, 08:54 PM
We wuzzz 15 year old security officers? :lol

Anastasia
09-12-2023, 12:10 AM
I also remember an older episode of UK Border Force, back when the UK was still part of the European Union, where some Africoon nigger had been granted "citizenship" by one libtard European country, I forget which one, and was therefore legally allowed to knuckle around EVERY EU country.

This is why they NEEDED Brexit.