PDA

View Full Version : UK welcomes another 132,000 Niggergerians THIS YEAR

IseDaDiva
09-03-2023, 10:10 PM
I guess they've never watched any of those videos displaying the violent, bestial, mind-boggling savagery of these Africoon sub-simians. At least machete makers are doing good business.

The United Kingdom issued some 132,000 visas to Nigerians in the first half of the year, Jonny Baxter, British Deputy High Commissioner in Lagos, told the News Agency of Nigeria (http://nannews.ng) (NAN).

He revealed the number in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos on Thursday.
Mr Baxter, however, could not readily give the total number of applications received from Nigerians during the period.

“In the first half of the year, we granted approximately 132,000 visas, and those are all sorts of visas, which include visit, work and study visas.
“In the previous full year before that, we issued about 324,000. The UK, in that year, issued about three million visas, and of those three million visas, 324,000 were issued to Nigerians, which is about 10 per cent.

May as well just hand over the keys to the niggers and Muzzies and walk away.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/619375-uk-granted-132000-visas-to-nigerians-in-first-half-2023-envoy.html

Defund Welfare
09-04-2023, 12:08 AM
Work visas? The only job I could possibly see a nigger being practically useful with the exception of litigious cash grabs, would be busting rocks with their heads. They’re hard enough for the job. Fortunately for us, modern technology has provided better alternatives to that need.
So why import them if they aren’t useful? Can’t the fools in charge come up with some other dirty money grabbing schemes that don’t harm innocent civilians? Mixing niggers and humans has never worked, and it never will.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2023, 10:37 AM
Work visas? The only job I could possibly see a nigger being practically useful with the exception of litigious cash grabs, would be busting rocks with their heads. They’re hard enough for the job. Fortunately for us, modern technology has provided better alternatives to that need.
So why import them if they aren’t useful? Can’t the fools in charge come up with some other dirty money grabbing schemes that don’t harm innocent civilians? Mixing niggers and humans has never worked, and it never will.

Yeah, well a lot of them are students as well. All those scholarly, hard-working Niggergerians - welcome! They DO work hard, joining up with their scamming associates, battling rival niggers on the streets, etc. Do you know how many emails they have to send just to hook ONE sucker? So industrious, those niggers.

I don't know why they want to leave Lagos. Looks like it's just one big fun party there. Well, until one of them sets another on fire.

Niggergerians - coming to YOUR city soon!

Groid_Rage
09-11-2023, 06:42 AM
England is run by dickless cucks from the King down. They have an Indian PM now and that Paki Muzzie shyte is turning London into Londonistan.