PDA

View Full Version : HIdeously ugly 53 y.o., nigger sex offender buried 29 y.o. burner in a shallow grave

Whitey Ford
08-31-2023, 01:51 AM
https://i.ibb.co/3f9TYSz/uglyniggerandburner.jpg

A convicted sex offender has pleaded guilty to burying a missing Alabama woman in a shallow grave after they hung out at a Birmingham bar.

The defendant, Fredrick Hampton, 53, was not charged with killing Paighton Laine Houston, 29. The coroner determined the victim died of an accidental drug overdose from morphine and methamphetamine, according to AL.com.

Houston’s family, however, said in an ongoing wrongful death lawsuit that Hampton provided or administered the substances, thereby killing her.

Hampton reportedly pleaded guilty to abuse of a corpse on Monday in a Jefferson County courtroom in Alabama. As part of his plea deal, he was sentenced to 20 years in prison with three years to serve, and then five years on probation. He also receives time-served credit.

Houston’s family said she texted serious concerns to a friend of hers the night she went missing.

“At about 12:14 p.m. that night, she sent a text to one of the friends she was at the bar with, stating that she didn’t know who she was with, and that she felt like she was in trouble,” brother Evan Houston told ABC News in a Dec. 27, 2019, report.

Her mother Charlaine Houston shared a similar account on her personal Facebook page: “After leaving Tin Roof with two men, the last text she sent was that she didn’t know who she was with and felt she could be in trouble.”

Evan Houston said his missing sister “can handle her own self,” and said it was a red flag that she reached out for help.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/sex-offender-pleads-guilty-to-burying-womans-body-in-shallow-grave-but-her-mother-says-its-murder/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Yeah right. They mean "Fred-dikk" wasn't trying to get her messed up so he could "muh dikk" her ? uh huh.... sloot should have known better nonetheless

Sure it's a red flag when a white girl wants to play with a black snake. As usual, paid the toll .

IseDaDiva
09-07-2023, 06:30 PM
As part of his plea deal, he was sentenced to 20 years in prison with three years to serve, and then five years on probation. He also receives time-served credit.

So the nigger - who probably raped her, either alive or dead, will be out and about in about 1 1/2 years. Good. Don't want rapey, murderous groids getting depressed in NU.

I just read about some actor - Danny Masterson - being sentenced to 30 years to life for raping two women 20 years ago. No evidence of any kind that he drugged them or did anything at all. I don't really know who he is or care how long he's sent away and he probably did it, but that's not the point.

Niggers can be caught holding a bloody knife with a dead, beheaded burner on the floor or rotting in the bathtub and yet virtually get away with it with the usual excuses - Traumatized by slabery, mental health issues, he thought the burner was cheating on him, yadda yadda.

haywood
09-07-2023, 09:57 PM
So the nigger - who probably raped her, either alive or dead, will be out and about in about 1 1/2 years. Good. Don't want rapey, murderous groids getting depressed in NU.

I just read about some actor - Danny Masterson - being sentenced to 30 years to life for raping two women 20 years ago. No evidence of any kind that he drugged them or did anything at all. I don't really know who he is or care how long he's sent away and he probably did it, but that's not the point.

Niggers can be caught holding a bloody knife with a dead, beheaded burner on the floor or rotting in the bathtub and yet virtually get away with it with the usual excuses - Traumatized by slabery, mental health issues, he thought the burner was cheating on him, yadda yadda.

ESPECIALLY if they live somewhere with a Soro's funded D.A.!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-07-2023, 11:35 PM

Danny was Hyde on that 70s show. I used to enjoy the show. Haven’t seen it in a while. The guy had everything. If he raped those women, then I hope he is getting railed by bubba the boot lipped nigger right now.

On the matter of this rape ape, how does it get any more obvious what happened here? I’m sure if you look at the evidence, its nasty spunk was found inside this woman. He of course says, dat shit bes concensuals n sheeeeit and she bes takin da drugs on her own. The judge says “yea, that sounds believable enough, let this nigger off easy” Fuck niggers!

Chimpwhipper
09-08-2023, 03:45 PM
A coal scuttle died and saved us a bunch of money....her little future chimplets would be on welfare and in an out of prison.