PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin looks worse than that fake Trump head she had.

IseDaDiva
08-30-2023, 11:40 PM
Once her “blushing” appointment was over, Griffin was filmed showing off her new look to her husband and friends, who all appeared shocked over the results — shocked, in a bad way.

“I’m back from getting my lips tattooed,” the 62-year-old comedian said to her husband, marketing executive Randy Bick, who visibly jumped in his chair, proclaiming, “Shit!” upon seeing Griffin’s tattooed face.

Bick then began laughing, at which point Griffin explained, “It’s a little swollen.”
The video then cut to another clip in which Griffin revealed her tattooed lips to her friend, actress Kristen Johnston.
“I got my lips tattooed last night. I’m fucked. Look at me,” Griffin said, to which a seemingly shocked Johnston responded by saying, “What did you do? That’s not real.”

She decided she needed to go to the gas station and get pumped up with the air hose. :lol

Reminds me of these wax lips.

Some very nice comments.

She was trying to blow up Trump’s car…burned her lips on the exhaust pipe.

That's why the husband paid for the blow up lips, to protect his eyes...he won't have to look at her face while she's...performing.

She wore the first set of lips out on Hollywood producers I guess. She looks like the Biden boy's blow-up doll.

And many more. :rofl

The link takes you only to the page, but to see the story you have to click on the title, not that anyone cares.

https://tinyurl.com/4hznn5je

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-31-2023, 10:23 PM
I saw this earlier this week. It was so hideous I really couldn't watch more than a few seconds of her video.

This insane crone couldn't just go and become a cat lady, and fade away with a modicum of decency . She's going full schizo for the last act.

Jim Crow
09-01-2023, 03:45 PM
That thing was always repulsive!