PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant Nigerian student proves homosexuality is not possible.

IseDaDiva
08-10-2023, 12:10 AM
Chibuihem Amalaha, an award winning nigger at the University of Lagos, is claiming that he's "disproved" gay marriage through science — and he used the power of magnets to do so. His "groundbreaking" work is backed by the university.

Groundbreaking, for sure. The groid is blinding us with science.

Amalaha says his experiments show that the north and south poles of magnets are attracted to each other — but same poles repel each other. Astoundingly, this "means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong. (https://gizmodo.com/one-man-ugandan-space-program-to-build-countrys-first-s-881872800)"

Amalaha's next step? To get published in an international journal. Uh, yeah. Thankfully this is where the story ends.

That's one smart jungle bunny. :lol

https://gizmodo.com/nigerian-grad-student-uses-magnets-to-prove-gay-marri-1326215449

DR Spook
08-10-2023, 05:35 AM
It beez a rocket scientist!

Ignatow
08-11-2023, 01:45 AM
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

This supposed intelligent nigger, who'll present it's findings like a monkey scholar and sheeit, misses by the fallacy of false equivalency. Magnets are inanimate objects and useful to humanity; the deviants, not useful at all. So it's unfair to compare sickos to magnets.

I generally don't have a problem with homosexuals, like I don't care what they do. But they are a leading and active proponent of trying to destroy our sacred institutions and values, so now, I consider them enemies. They push for miscegenation, and unspeakable dirty acts more fit for animals than humans. If they just live and let live, fine, but we know they're aiming for our jugular.

Back to our Niggerian. How astute you even understood magnets, boy. But leave the thinking to us. Go climb your banana tree now, nigger.

jenkemfactory
08-11-2023, 06:06 AM