PDA

View Full Version : Treveon's mammoth she-rilla gets their uborn sproglet caught in her niglet launcher- Dr. decapitates it

Whitey Ford
08-10-2023, 12:09 AM
Georgia mother who alleges baby was decapitated during delivery files lawsuit

https://i.ibb.co/HD53Dv0/230809201623-01-georgia-mother-alleged-decapitated-baby.webp

A doctor used too much force and decapitated a Georgia woman’s baby during delivery, according to a lawsuit attorneys said was filed Wednesday.

According to the lawsuit, Ross went into labor on July 9, and her doctor, “attempted to deliver the baby vaginally using different methods including applying traction to the baby’s head.”

During the attempted delivery, “the baby did not properly descend due to shoulder dystocia,” a condition when a baby’s shoulders become stuck in the vaginal canal, the lawsuit says.

Move over Planned Parenthood, there's a new crime fighter in town!

Roughly three hours passed before St. Julian took Ross, 20, for a cesarean section, according to the suit. By then, a fetal monitor had stopped registering a heartbeat.

The cesarean section removed the baby’s legs and body, but the head was delivered vaginally, according to Edmond.

The couple asked for a C-section earlier, when the baby still could have survived, but were denied, Edmond said.

They denied her a c-section because ultrasound revealed the unborn demon sproglet had a gun in the womb. They were afraid of being robbed. :lol

Ross and Taylor, 21, did not speak at Wednesday’s news conference. Their attorneys also accused Southern Regional staff of trying to cover up the decapitation by discouraging the couple from getting an autopsy, encouraging them to have their son cremated and wrapping and propping his body to make it appear the head was still attached.

Ichabod Coon!
They should've did a Weekend At Bernie's kind of thing with it. Sewed the head back on and sent it home with the welfare ticket seekers. It would've been a whole week before they realized anything was wrong.

https://apnews.com/article/decapitated-baby-delivery-lawsuit-georgia-hospital-doctor-ffcb2e9e7745ffc6f429ad9000a77519

Kagman
08-10-2023, 12:44 AM
This fat POS must be terribly disappointed at missing all those Gibs..... You can bet Ben Crump is picking up on this one... Dem Whitey doctahs gotz plenty money...

Ghetto lottery... Another thieving sow

DR Spook
08-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Knowing where that hospital is, it’s almost a certainty the doctor is a nigger witch doctor. Definitely no loss for society

Whitey Ford
08-11-2023, 02:15 AM
It was a she boon 'doctor' that went all Marie Antoinette on the niglet.

Atlanta area doctor, hospital sued after baby allegedly decapitated during birth (https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/atlanta-area-doctor-hospital-sued-after-baby-allegedly-decapitated-during-birth/)

"When the womb was opened, the feet came out, the body came out, and there was no head," said Dr. Roderick Edmond, one of the couple's lawyers. "Dr. St. Julian came in, and she, in the process of trying to deliver the baby, pulled on the baby's head and neck so hard, and manipulated them so hard, that the bones of the baby's skull, face, and neck were broken."

The couple is now suing Dr. Tracey St. Julian, along with the hospital and several nurses involved in the delivery. They are being accused of gross negligence and covering up what happened.
https://i.ibb.co/7YbNmhf/Southern-Regional-Medical-Center-Denies-Allegations-In-Lawsuit-Filed-By-Georgia-Couple-Claiming-Thei.jpg

Moe_Gibbs
08-15-2023, 05:03 AM
Saved the taxpayers a bundle. Well played!

Espantoon
08-15-2023, 08:57 AM
Niggers are always bitching about how white doctors don't treat them properly, ignore their concerns, etc. I agree that niggers should only be treated by nigger doctors.

IseDaDiva
08-15-2023, 11:34 AM
It was a she boon 'doctor' that went all Marie Antoinette on the niglet.

Atlanta area doctor, hospital sued after baby allegedly decapitated during birth (https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/atlanta-area-doctor-hospital-sued-after-baby-allegedly-decapitated-during-birth/)

"Dr. St. Julian came in, and she, in the process of trying to deliver the baby, pulled on the baby's head and neck so hard, and manipulated them so hard, that the bones of the baby's skull, face, and neck were broken."

I'm getting a visual of this and cracking up so hard I might hurt myself. :rofl

"Dr" St. Julian: "Get out heah, you li'l muhfuggah, or I gon' rip yo' muhfuggin haid off! Oh..."

When you really need a video...

By the way, how on earth did those two massive piles of blubber niggroes manage to get in position to make a niglet? On second thought, I don't want to know. Gross.

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2023, 02:08 PM

We've only been sued once, for using too much force, at Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Center. Our new electro-magnetic catapult wasn't
dialed in yet, and we launched a shitling a mile past the landfill we were aiming for. It went through some shyster's roof, and landed in his
cornflakes. At least the head was still attached. I would take one look at this bowling ball-shaped buffy, and tell her not to eat two buckets
of Popeye's chiggun, before she "gibs birf"...
:bugeye
:traybat

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2023, 04:42 PM
Saved the taxpayers a bundle. Well played!
Could have been a two-fer. We're still feeding the mammy sow....

Ignatow
08-15-2023, 04:58 PM
This is why you don't allow niggers to be doctors. You can be sure all niggers are incompetent. Glad it happened to niggers by niggers.

I sound like a broken record, but they are such a foul, ugly, savage species unfit to live in modern human society.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-15-2023, 06:07 PM
:lol I just saw an article recently about da ebil whote debil doctas that don’t be treatsin dem niggas right. Well, how ya like em now niggers?! Hahahahahaha

IseDaDiva
08-15-2023, 06:26 PM

AND her blubbery buck.

Imagine the scene when the witch doctor did a C-section on that beached whale and just pulled out the sproglet's headless carcass? That's some baaaad juju there!

Oh, god. Here I go again. :rofl

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2023, 06:57 PM
AND her blubbery buck.

Imagine the scene when the witch doctor did a C-section on that beached whale and just pulled out the sproglet's headless carcass? That's some baaaad juju there!
Here's the guy who taught her everything she knows : :witchdance

They seem to have built an Atlanta version of MLK/Drew hospital, a.k.a. "Killer Kang". I think that would-be mammy sow
has an aptitude for working as a tennis ball launcher. When her "caliber" increases, she can work as a pitching machine
for pro baseball and softball leagues. Every ball would certainly be "foul".... :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-15-2023, 11:30 PM
Every ball would certainly be "foul".... :)

:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-15-2023, 11:37 PM
Here's the guy who taught her everything she knows : :witchdance

They seem to have built an Atlanta version of MLK/Drew hospital, a.k.a. "Killer Kang". I think that would-be mammy sow
has an aptitude for working as a tennis ball launcher. When her "caliber" increases, she can work as a pitching machine
for pro baseball and softball leagues. Every ball would certainly be "foul".... :)

And just when you're thinking all these niggery hijinks were enough, it seems the sprog's busted-up head was stuck in the sow's nasty niglet launcher and was delivered from there.

Mammy: "Wut it beeze, doctuh? A buck or wench?"

Doctor: "It's a... head??"

St. Julian was not an employee of the hospital

Maybe she's on a niglet-destroying mission. Let her carry on with her work, if that's the case.

No schlock horror story writer could come up with this shit.

Moe_Gibbs
08-16-2023, 12:22 AM

Amen to that! So its just a partial victory, but I'll take it. Hopefully the sow gets made good by its buck or something in the near future.

Ray Cizzums
08-16-2023, 06:45 AM
Amen to that! So its just a partial victory, but I'll take it. Hopefully the sow gets made good by its buck or something in the near future.

This porker has the "beetus", and it's pregnancy was a "high risk" - for the taxpayers.
That babuh was gonna be extra stupid, and double ugly....

Whitey Ford
08-16-2023, 02:51 PM
By the way, how on earth did those two massive piles of blubber niggroes manage to get in position to make a niglet? On second thought, I don't want to know. Gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz7nAyV3s6M

IseDaDiva
08-16-2023, 06:42 PM

Yabbut... gorillas don't have massive, hanging, blubber-filled guts, inflated to gargantuan proportions by a diet of junk food provided by taxpayers. I think the bloated buck must use a broomstick to lift the sow's huge FUPA apron out of the way.

I just made myself queasy. :( Niggers have turned me into a vulgarian!

Niggers are Useless
08-16-2023, 06:52 PM
We've only been sued once, for using too much force, at Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Center. Our new electro-magnetic catapult wasn't
dialed in yet, and we launched a shitling a mile past the landfill we were aiming for. It went through some shyster's roof, and landed in his
cornflakes. At least the head was still attached. I would take one look at this bowling ball-shaped buffy, and tell her not to eat two buckets
of Popeye's chiggun, before she "gibs birf"...
:traybat

OMG I can't stop laughing. Launched a shit missile a mile off from the landfill and thru a shyster's roof into his cornflakes. Oh man that is funny. Thank you for that awesome laugh.

Also, That doctor should get a patent on that delivery method. Then niggers could actually claim they came up with something good.

Niggers are Useless
08-16-2023, 06:54 PM
Yabbut... gorillas don't have massive, hanging, blubber-filled guts, inflated to gargantuan proportions by a diet of junk food provided by taxpayers. I think the bloated buck must use a broomstick to lift the sow's huge FUPA apron out of the way.

I just made myself queasy. :( Niggers have turned me into a vulgarian!

Is that big mike up on barry? Or rather I thought Okra was in Hawaii.

Chimpwhipper
08-18-2023, 05:07 PM
I just now saw this thread and I almost spit ice cubes out my nose I was laughing so hard.
The nigger bitch "doctor" must have been from a rival tribe and yanked Little Shitolicus' noggin off in a fit of jealousy.

Ignatow
08-18-2023, 07:18 PM

Gorillas have more dignity than niggers. They can support their offspring. Niggers abandon every ho they muh-dikk. The nigger beast is so reprehensible. And the great tragedy is, our own species feed these parasites that they become fatter and more useless.

As for magic negress Dr. St. Julian or whatever human name it's using, please practice your unique way of animal husbandry methods. Teach other magics. Finally, a nigger that did something of note to rid the world of her kind.

Moe_Gibbs
08-20-2023, 03:29 PM
How did some buck even get its muh dikk into that massive beast?

IseDaDiva
08-20-2023, 07:41 PM
How did some buck even get its muh dikk into that massive beast?

Yes, I pondered that upthread and decided the porcine buck used a FUPA stick.

For anyone concerned about the massive sow losing her welfare ticket - don't worry. She'll shit out a dozen more before she's done, that is if she lives long enough. Beetus and morbid obesity at 20 doesn't make for long life. We hope.

IseDaDiva
08-20-2023, 07:43 PM
I just now saw this thread and I almost spit ice cubes out my nose I was laughing so hard.
The nigger bitch "doctor" must have been from a rival tribe and yanked Little Shitolicus' noggin off in a fit of jealousy.

Don't we love cracking ourselves up, and this thread is filled with hilarity. :rofl

haywood
08-20-2023, 07:53 PM
Knowing where that hospital is, it’s almost a certainty the doctor is a nigger witch doctor. Definitely no loss for society

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
08-20-2023, 10:54 PM
I keep coming back to this because aside from how amusing it is, I just really hardly believe it. Like, WTH, niggers? What did the witch doctor use on the sproglet's melon - a wrench?

She smashed its skull to smithereens and decapitated it? We know how tough niglets are, even tiny larvae so the sow must have been in a towering rage. Plus, was everyone else standing there watching the Niglet Head Pull and saying nothing? If they were all niggers I guess they had they sailfoams out, so not surprising, I guess.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-21-2023, 12:13 AM
I keep coming back to this because aside from how amusing it is, I just really hardly believe it. Like, WTH, niggers? What did the witch doctor use on the sproglet's melon - a wrench?

She smashed its skull to smithereens and decapitated it? We know how tough niglets are, even tiny larvae so the sow must have been in a towering rage. Plus, was everyone else standing there watching the Niglet Head Pull and saying nothing? If they were all niggers I guess they had they sailfoams out, so not surprising, I guess.
I was picturing the little sniglet’s head sticking out dat muh poosay just “waaaaah waaaaah” and the nigger doctor had enough of that noise. Like an old batman comic, Bam, swoosh, smack, the niglet wailed no more. :lol

haywood
08-21-2023, 07:32 AM

https://i.ibb.co/HD53Dv0/230809201623-01-georgia-mother-alleged-decapitated-baby.webp

Move over Planned Parenthood, there's a new crime fighter in town!

They denied her a c-section because ultrasound revealed the unborn demon sproglet had a gun in the womb. They were afraid of being robbed. :lol

Ichabod Coon!
They should've did a Weekend At Bernie's kind of thing with it. Sewed the head back on and sent it home with the welfare ticket seekers. It would've been a whole week before they realized anything was wrong.

https://apnews.com/article/decapitated-baby-delivery-lawsuit-georgia-hospital-doctor-ffcb2e9e7745ffc6f429ad9000a77519

Nigger guillotine!!

Sandy
02-07-2024, 06:14 PM
I remembered we all had a great laugh about this. It gets even better with another nigger witch doctor.

In a second lawsuit, a second doctor, Dr. Jackson Gates, is accused of posting the graphic autopsy pictures of the child on social media. He was allegedly paid $2,500 to perform the autopsy and then posted images and videos of the baby's organs on Instagram.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-infants-decapitation-childbirth-hospital-ruled-homicide

Niggers are Useless
02-07-2024, 06:29 PM
I remembered we all had a great laugh about this. It gets even better with another nigger witch doctor.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-infants-decapitation-childbirth-hospital-ruled-homicide

Nigger witch doctor was just trying to get the highest bid for dem parts your honor. Sheeeeet he dindu nuffins.

:witchdance