PDA

View Full Version : Chimpout Charleston Command Center Checking In

AntiSJW
08-09-2023, 04:55 PM
Reporting in from the Chimpout Command Center in lovely Charleston, SC! I've been visiting this page off and on for the last few years, through all it's different versions. :thumb I think this is my 3rd or 4th account at this point, who knows? All I know is I'm beyond thrilled anytime I can get around others who don't bend the knee to primates.

Thankfully, Charleston is still fairly safe, and I do historical tours which is ALMOST completely nigger free. History tours and the like are for Wypipo. Previously, I spent nearly 15 years living in what is now Apelanta, working for Corporate America in H/R. The center in Apelanta was basically there to fulfill the company's "diversity" quote. Pretty much every 'groid that worked for the company was there. On the plus side, it made us pretty safe from layoffs. On the downside.....well.....you know......

Glad to be here again!! Hopefully now my latest account will be fully activated!

MightyWhite
08-09-2023, 08:36 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing again. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Joined in April and just this one post? Get to bashing!

Ignatow
08-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Welcome to CO, make it a daily habit.

IseDaDiva
08-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Welcome, or "welcome back"? Whatever. Get to bashing those niggroes. No need to worry about offending us.:lol

Kagman
08-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Grab a stick... Start beating that nigger filth... Welcome

CoonsЯus
08-17-2023, 09:37 AM
A friend of mine lives the corporate dream life. VP of a bank and has plenty of money coming in, cash that I could only dream of. He has to play the love all Democrat roll to ensure he doesn't alienate the cash cow that keeps him living large. He worked half the month in Atlanta for a while and bought a condo to live in while he was there. He rented a room out to a sow. I told him, don't do it, but he didn't listen as he needed the value of the nigger to ensure he was playing his part of inclusion. The nigger never paid him a penny in rent and stole all of his shit when he was out of town. I couldn't be bothered to tell you I told you so. He didn't need the reminder.

Anyway, welcome. Looks like you're AWOL as 1 post since April.

Tar Remover
10-12-2023, 06:40 AM
Welcome home, Anti! Let's bash some niggers!