PDA

View Full Version : England soccer niggeress tries turning World Cup into Battlesow Galactica with Nigerian opponent

Sandy
08-08-2023, 12:27 AM
When stuff like this happens, the niggers need to be encouraged to keep going. Don't stop them! The result would be far more entertaining.

England star women’s soccer player Lauren James was issued a red card for stepping on a Nigerian player during the round of 16 match in the 2023 Women’s World Cup on Monday.

The Chelsea forward received a straight red card after review by referees, who clearly saw that she purposely stepped on the backside of Nigeria’s Michelle Alozie while she was on the ground.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/england-star-lauren-james-gets-red-card-violent-conduct-egregious-act-nigeria

My lord. In human terms, there's a single-digit IQ in that walnut-sized brain.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-08-2023, 12:31 AM
The blubbery assed nigger on the ground didn’t even feel it.

animal mother
08-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Soccer is the most boring sport ever conceived, especially the female version. If they encouraged weave yanking and flying udders by the battlesows, it would surly be more entertaining.

On a side note, I'm delighted to see the U.S. Women's team get beat when that blue haired bull dyke missed her penalty kick. Kneel for that you twat.

Ray Cizzums
08-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Soccer is the most boring sport ever conceived, especially the female version. If they encouraged weave yanking and flying udders by the battlesows, it would surly be more entertaining.
On a side note, I'm delighted to see the U.S. Women's team get beat when that blue haired bull dyke missed her penalty kick. Kneel for that you twat.
Megan Rapinoe hates the US as much as anyone.
If she died in a fire, I'd do a river dance, whistle a toodley-doo, and get back to working for a living...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Is this Niggergerian horror supposed to be a sow? SHeeiiit.

Jim Crow
08-08-2023, 04:22 PM
If she died in a fire, I'd do a river dance, whistle a toodley-doo, and get back to working for a living...

Burning to death in a fire is too nice and ending for that anti American/perverted piece of shit. I’d rather she be cancer stricken and suffering in a hospital bed and rot away for years!(I mean excruciating pain!) and I’d like to see many videos of the suffering, so I can relish the joy of watching her suffer every step of the way! And after she is dead and the body pissed on by all us fans, that’s when she will burn in the lake of fire in hell!

IseDaDiva
08-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Burning to death in a fire is too nice and ending for that anti American/perverted piece of shit. I’d rather she be cancer stricken and suffering in a hospital bed and rot away for years!(I mean excruciating pain!) and I’d like to see many videos of the suffering, so I can relish the joy of watching her suffer every step of the way! And after she is dead and the body pissed on by all us fans, that’s when she will burn in the lake of fire in hell!

Aren't you being a little harsh to poor Megan? Oh. I guess not. :lol

To top it all off she's a dyke 'married' to another dyke. If she hates her own country so much, she should go maybe to some muzzie country and see how well this would go over there.23060

Jim Crow
08-11-2023, 06:22 AM
Aren't you being a little harsh to poor Megan? Oh. I guess not. :lol

To top it all off she's a dyke 'married' to another dyke. If she hates her own country so much, she should go maybe to some muzzie country and see how well this would go over there.23060

Don’t get me wrong,I find their sexual preferences disgusting,but I don’t hate homosexuals. I happen to hate Megan because she is anti American and likes to throw her gayness in our face. I’ve known many gays. and as long as they don’t offend me, I’m cool with them. And I’m sure they feel the same way about me.My wife’s brother is gay. i’ve gone to the gun range with him, I’ve listented to music and done shots of ol no 7 (jack Daniels)with him. He knows no one wants to hear about his sexual preference, just like no one wants to hear about mine or yours.

IseDaDiva
08-11-2023, 11:40 AM
Don’t get me wrong,I find their sexual preferences disgusting,but I don’t hate homosexuals. I happen to hate Megan because she is anti American and likes to throw her gayness in our face. I’ve known many gays. and as long as they don’t offend me, I’m cool with them. And I’m sure they feel the same way about me.My wife’s brother is gay. i’ve gone to the gun range with him, I’ve listented to music and done shots of ol no 7 (jack Daniels)with him. He knows no one wants to hear about his sexual preference, just like no one wants to hear about mine or yours.

I never hated them. I have gay friends, two of them lifelong friends. Why on earth would I care what they did in private? I never hated anyone or thought of telling consenting adults what they should think or do in the privacy of their homes. I didn't even hate niggers. Hey, live and let live. None of these vocal, rabid minorities are willing to do that anymore.

It's only when they started belligerently telling ME what I should think and feel and shoving their sexual practices down everyone's throats that I got resentful. I should be ashamed of being straight ("Ew - HET!") and White, especially 'White' - a word that is now used as an obscenity.

So many of them are now like this blue-haired, intolerant, sour-faced dyke, giving the finger to everyone, including the country that gave her so much, that gets me so pissed off. A lot of people are pissed off and fed up.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-13-2023, 12:01 PM

:lol I would join you with my nigger dance, the skeet skat skeetle skoot.