PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly fed up with Disney nigger loving.

IseDaDiva
08-07-2023, 07:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lxxXa3UM7PE

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2023, 08:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lxxXa3UM7PE
Megyn Kelly is everything the left, and their minority pets hate - personified.
The camera loves her. Lens-melting leftist harpies don't....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-07-2023, 08:31 PM
Megyn Kelly is everything the left, and their minority pets hate - personified.
The camera loves her. Lens-melting leftist harpies don't....

I never heard of her, but I'm amazed she has the guts to say what everyone else thinks but wouldn't dare say it. I'm surprised she hasn't been "canceled" for daring to suggest that Snow White shouldn't be Hispanic. To the Libtards that's a declaration of war.

Ignatow
08-07-2023, 09:55 PM
So I heard the 7 dwarves are now 1, the rest are gay or queer, etc. Who thinks of these monstrosities? They want to make money but they distort original stories? Better re-make Shaka Zulu, then all niggers er actors could be niggers, problem solved!

Every couple of years I re-watch Shaka Zulu just to laugh. When it first came out, I was in college, and a friend told me, all he saw was teeth moving because everything was so dark!

Ray Cizzums
08-08-2023, 09:24 AM
I never heard of her, but I'm amazed she has the guts to say what everyone else thinks but wouldn't dare say it. I'm surprised she hasn't been "canceled" for daring to suggest that Snow White shouldn't be Hispanic. To the Libtards that's a declaration of war.
You never heard of Megyn Kelly ? She was the top female anchor at Fox News, before they turned into a fake conservative shitshow.
She decided to get Trump with a "gotcha" question, while "moderating" a debate in 2016, and got her ass handed to her. She then
shopped herself around, and got a morning show on NBC. Libshits could not forgive that she once worked at Fox, so NBC took her off
the air, and had to pay her $25 million dollar contract. She's since crossed back over to the right, and wisely buried the hatchet with DJT.
She's no spring chicken, but is looking hotter than ever, and making a lot of sense...

IseDaDiva
08-08-2023, 11:09 AM
So I heard the 7 dwarves are now 1, the rest are gay or queer, etc. Who thinks of these monstrosities? They want to make money but they distort original stories? Better re-make Shaka Zulu, then all niggers er actors could be niggers, problem solved!

Every couple of years I re-watch Shaka Zulu just to laugh. When it first came out, I was in college, and a friend told me, all he saw was teeth moving because everything was so dark!

Snow White's new companions appear to be on their way to a Halloween party. Is one of them a pirate? The nigger second from left looks like it came directly from the set of "The Wiz", another culturally-appropriated and destroyed classic.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2023, 11:11 AM
You never heard of Megyn Kelly ? She was the top female anchor at Fox News, before they turned into a fake conservative shitshow.
She decided to get Trump with a "gotcha" question, while "moderating" a debate in 2016, and got her ass handed to her. She then
shopped herself around, and got a morning show on NBC. Libshits could not forgive that she once worked at Fox, so NBC took her off
the air, and had to pay her $25 million dollar contract. She's since crossed back over to the right, and wisely buried the hatchet with DJT.
She's no spring chicken, but is looking hotter than ever, and making a lot of sense...

I try to avoid so-called news whenever possible. I'm afraid it might give me a "mental health crisis".

Tar Remover
08-08-2023, 01:06 PM
I try to avoid so-called news whenever possible. I'm afraid it might give me a "mental health crisis".:rofl:rofl:rofl

Jim Crow
08-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Megan tried to fuck with the big man on campus(DJT)some years back and lost.She pissed me off back then. But she paid for it, having to hang out with the libtards for 18 mo on NBC.LOL!
I agree with Megan Kelly,Disney loves to pander to niggers and trannys. But I also think that Disney will pay the penalty, like Bud Light did. There are many human folks who will not take their children or grandchildren to see a Snow White movie that was cast so much out of context. And it’s not like you can’t see what’s going on. White liberals hate on themselves for being white. So,they’re trying to push it on al whites.
I am proud to be white and so is every member of my family. I’ve got grandchildren who will never see the fucked up remakes of old school Disney classics.We just show them the old Snow White, and Cinderella movies on our big screen TV.
I’m not going to take them to a Cinderella or Snow White movie that has been twisted by sick liberal minds. Who the fuck wants to see Cinderella kissing a nigger? Or a mudshark latina snow white hanging around with a bunch of trannys?

Ray Cizzums
08-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Megan tried to fuck with the big man on campus(DJT)some years back and lost.She pissed me off back then. But she paid for it, having to hang out with the libtards for 18 mo on NBC.LOL!
I agree with Megan Kelly,Disney loves to pander to niggers and trannys. But I also think that Disney will pay the penalty, like Bud Light did. There are many human folks who will not take their children or grandchildren to see a Snow White movie that was cast so much out of context. And it’s not like you can’t see what’s going on. White liberals hate on themselves for being white. So,they’re trying to push it on al whites.
I am proud to be white and so is every member of my family. I’ve got grandchildren who will never see the fucked up remakes of old school Disney classics.We just show them the old Snow White, and Cinderella movies on our big screen TV.
I’m not going to take them to a Cinderella or Snow White movie that has been twisted by sick liberal minds. Who the fuck wants to see Cinderella kissing a nigger? Or a mudshark latina snow white hanging around with a bunch of trannys?
Snow Off-White is far from a good looking Latina princess, and she's got a shit attitude to boot.
Her nastiness has supposedly riled up those on social media, to the point where Disney had to tell her to STFU.
Only the left could make everyone want to punch Snow White in the mouth...

Jim Crow
08-08-2023, 05:02 PM
Snow Off-White is far from a good looking Latina princess, and she's got a shit attitude to boot.
Her nastiness has supposedly riled up those on social media, to the point where Disney had to tell her to STFU.
Only the left could make everyone want to punch Snow White in the mouth...

I don’t wanna punch snow white in the mouth. The liberals who started all this shit deserve a punch in the mouth first,for starters!
Liberals are bigger pieces of shit than the actual niggers and trannys that they coddle. I hate them far more because they are the ones instigating the shit!

Ignatow
08-11-2023, 03:56 AM
I don’t wanna punch snow white in the mouth. The liberals who started all this shit deserve a punch in the mouth first,for starters!
Liberals are bigger pieces of shit than the actual niggers and trannys that they coddle. I hate them far more because they are the ones instigating the shit!

Left to their own devices, niggers could hardly feed themselves, much less formulate programs that attack conservative thought and systems. All brain power is provided by liberals. Liberals are the #1 cancer rotting our culture from within. They are not dumb, in fact, the ACLU has many smart, educated lawyers always speaking on behalf of monkeys. Yes, liberals are more corrosive and insidious than actual niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-22-2023, 09:57 AM
L Yes, liberals are more corrosive and insidious than actual niggers.

Berockin Obunghole was their wet dream poster boy too. A mixigroid that did it's best to bilk YT up the A, with the Affoadable Care Axe.
I'm surprised Ex-prez downlow wasn't their "Snow White".

IseDaDiva
08-22-2023, 11:27 AM
Left to their own devices, niggers could hardly feed themselves, much less formulate programs that attack conservative thought and systems. All brain power is provided by liberals. Liberals are the #1 cancer rotting our culture from within. They are not dumb, in fact, the ACLU has many smart, educated lawyers always speaking on behalf of monkeys. Yes, liberals are more corrosive and insidious than actual niggers.

This is why niggers are given classics written, devised, and produced by YT. If niggers want to be in every movie, why don't they make their own? Why don't they write their own classic books?

The only movies niggers manage to make are rambling nonsense filled with obscenity, muh dick and drug-dealing. What else do they know about? Not a single "Wizard of Oz" in there.

Here's a sample of the result of groids making movies:

Storyline

In response to the growing power of African Americans in the country, a chemical biologist (Dr. Phil Stain) has developed a drug that causes black people to kill each other. Testing for the drug was conducted in Chicago and has now been scheduled for Los Angeles.

Oh, so that's why they're batwinging each other in droves.

A few less-than-enthusiastic reviews:

I have no words. Just a waste of time. This was the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire 37 years on this earth.

A waste of time and energy. Everyone involved should be ashamed and not allowed to work in movies ever again. The plot, if you can call it that, is one of the worst ever. Everyone involved should be shamed in public.

Ghetto Camcorder movie.
The worst movie I've ever seen in my life. The worst acting I've seen in my life. The worst story I've seen in my life. Who gave this 4 stars so we can have their internet turned off.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6119906/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

CoonsЯus
08-22-2023, 01:59 PM
Niggers know deep down the nigger tolerance train is about get derailed. They are turning the screw until the wood cracks. Who can blame them ? The niggers are making hay while the sun shines. It's a coming coons...your time is almost up ! So grab that last free shit while you can. Wicked ' ol whitey has had enough.

Kagman
08-22-2023, 03:51 PM

Who, really, is the true enemy... The nigger-beast we know or the treasonous, self-hating cultural marxist Whites who enable them... I do believe your answer is the correct one.

These liberals are truly fifth columnists and need to be treated as such

CoonsЯus
08-22-2023, 05:56 PM

Yes indeed. They shall be gathered along with their pet niggers and shipped back to Africa with them. Then we'll see how much love for diversity they have.

IseDaDiva
08-22-2023, 07:13 PM
Who, really, is the true enemy... The nigger-beast we know or the treasonous, self-hating cultural marxist Whites who enable them... I do believe your answer is the correct one.

I think the enablers are the worst. Niggers are what they are. They can't help themselves, but the Libtards have not only given them permission to act on their instincts, but are actually encouraging it. How else could a tiny minority get such power?

CoonsЯus
08-22-2023, 07:59 PM
I think the enablers are the worst. Niggers are what they are. They can't help themselves, but the Libtards have not only given them permission to act on their instincts, but are actually encouraging it. How else could a tiny minority get such power?

They are good for business. They have been used. Positioned in a place of usefulness where they can be cashed in upon, as how and when required. They throw the occasional nigger a big bone, wealthy rapper, wealthy sports coon, movie spade etc to keep the other niggers in bewilderment. It's all a giant sham, about to come crashing down. Niggers have no place in a civilized society. They are inferior animals unworthy of our world.

IseDaDiva
08-22-2023, 10:18 PM
They are good for business. They have been used. Positioned in a place of usefulness where they can be cashed in upon, as how and when required. They throw the occasional nigger a big bone, wealthy rapper, wealthy sports coon, movie spade etc to keep the other niggers in bewilderment. It's all a giant sham, about to come crashing down. Niggers have no place in a civilized society. They are inferior animals unworthy of our world.

I don't think they knew what would happen when they let their niggers off the leash. Now the groids are feeling invulnerable, openly committing all manner of crimes in places where the Libtards formerly felt safe, like in Beverly Hills. I wonder if that will make them admit they made a big mistake with their pets.

Kagman
08-22-2023, 10:23 PM

There's a name for Liberal coddling of nigger depravity... 'Cultural Relativism'... No matter how fucked up a behavior is, if enough niggers (or any minority) engages in a behavior by definition, it is to be accepted, celebrated and even emulated.

There's no objective standards; no foundational right or wrong... If niggers do it, it's A-OK...

That's what liberalism has done to this nation