PDA

View Full Version : Shrinks Call It ODD.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-28-2017, 09:46 PM
DSM-5 criteria for diagnosis of ODD include both emotional and behavioral symptoms.
Angry and irritable mood:
Often loses temper
Is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
Is often angry and resentful
Argumentative and defiant behavior:
Often argues with adults or people in authority
Often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules
Often deliberately annoys people
Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
Vindictiveness:
Is often spiteful or vindictive
Has shown spiteful or vindictive behavior at least twice in the past six months

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/oppositional-defiant-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20024559

ODD? Or just being a nigger? :nigbongo

MineEvolved
07-28-2017, 11:01 PM
With the exception of 'Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior' , this sounds like the description of anyone who's been fucked with too much by lesser people in a position of power, and have developed a terminal case of 'no one is going to tell me what to do'.

Watch as this 'diagnosis' is used as a very red paint, applied to all alpha white males with an independent mind and manner, in the coming years. This is the next step in the march towards total leftist cuckery and submission. I'll bet HR departments across the land are already penning up how-to guides to teach other HR types how to identify these traits in employees.

Niggers don't have fully functioning brains, of course you'd see violent and combative behavior from them as a result. We don't need a diagnosis for it. Sorry, but ODD, to me, is designed to help the left identify independent streaks in the young, so they can begin the cuck training sooner. Think Theon Greyjoy in GoT. Took his nuts and tortured him until he became Reek.