PDA

View Full Version : Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national

Whitey Ford
08-06-2023, 01:42 AM
Full video here. (https://twitter.com/i/status/1687740607895379968) BASED Japanese give not a shit about Dindu Feels. :lol

Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national. Japan rejects 99.999% of all asylum seekers and migrants each year. They also don't fall for crocodile tears

CoonsЯus
08-07-2023, 08:15 AM
Always respected Japan for their no-nonsense dealing with outsiders. Japan is #1 on my tourist bucket list right now. I'm itching to see the order, cleanliness, calm and politeness for myself. Until you get there, everything is just a perception. Japan really seems to be one of the last places on earth that isn't overrun by an unwelcome influx. They have more trouble from niggers at US military bases over there than anything else. Nigger soldiers muh-dikking, raping and murdering the local girls that stray from their culture. Look it up, if anything on Google is left by the way ! They like to remove nigger horror stories, unless a white man trips up a nigger of course then it's non-stop 24/7. White people are stupid and pretty much deserve their stupid fate.

haywood
08-07-2023, 08:19 AM
Full video here. (https://twitter.com/i/status/1687740607895379968) BASED Japanese give not a shit about Dindu Feels. :lol

Japanese authorities preparing to deport an African national. Japan rejects 99.999% of all asylum seekers and migrants each year. They also don't fall for crocodile tears

Japanese HATE "kokojin" and koreans HATE "kumdingis!!"

IseDaDiva
08-07-2023, 02:41 PM
I bet the rest of the world won't condemn this terrible raycism and lack of diversity. That's reserved for predominantly white countries.

The screeching and nigger whine of the groid! They should have gagged it. You'd think they were amputating its hind limbs. "MY LEGS HURT" (maybe it couldn't breeve either) "Just relax, goddam it!" "Oh, are you sad? Crying won't change anything." :lol

The gall of these niggers! And it got a free plane ride back to its hell hole. I was just annoyed watching them carry it. Should have dragged it if it refused to walk.

animal mother
08-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Don’t they have electric whips in Japan? I would figure that given their advanced technology they would have one that would jolt the black off a Dindu.

CoonsЯus
08-07-2023, 03:55 PM
Jaggers are the most repulsive of creatures ever to ook. Half Nip half Spook is the ultimate baking disaster.

IseDaDiva
08-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Don’t they have electric whips in Japan? I would figure that given their advanced technology they would have one that would jolt the black off a Dindu.

That would have enhanced my viewing pleasure, although I did enjoy it as is. It's amazing how niggers just love squatting their black asses where they are unwanted. Well, they're unwanted everywhere but most countries don't have the nerve to say they don't wild wild jungle bunnies stinking the place up.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-07-2023, 05:48 PM
That would have enhanced my viewing pleasure, although I did enjoy it as is. It's amazing how niggers just love squatting their black asses where they are unwanted. Well, they're unwanted everywhere but most countries don't have the nerve to say they don't wild wild jungle bunnies stinking the place up.
I rmember someone posting a YT vid on here recently of some Japanese guy talking about how much he loves niggers. A bunch of Japanese commenters were agreeing with him. I advised them to go live near a pack of niggers for 10 minutes and report back.

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2023, 08:21 PM
A good old bull whip was perfect nigger medicine, same as the police nightstick/baton/mag lite was.
Old tech or new - it's time we returned to tuning up niggers....
:bugeye