PDA

View Full Version : Sudan niggers and Arabs are killing each other, but YTs don't care

Espantoon
08-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Yet another civil war in negroland. Somehow I am sure that this is white people's fault, lol.

https://www.thenation.com/article/world/sudan-war-refugee-crisis/

Ignatow
08-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Why is it our business to meddle with other countries ' decisions to wage war on themselves?

The politically correct answers are because it undermines world security, and we have 1) to prevent it from reaching us in one way or another, 2) a moral obligation as the leader of the free world to ensure peace, and 3) other political interests to gain allies in that part of the world.

My opinions, though, are:
I don't care about barbaric heathen sub-simians warmongering ways as long as they keep us out of it
I don't want this war and instability to make us receive refugees and asylum seekers
I don't want to pay taxes on trying to improve useless shitholes that really have no desire for democracy or stability.

In other words, I don't want more useless niggers, sand niggers, and border niggers coming here to pollute us! We have enough problems of our own! I really have zero empathy for these savages. Let them kill each other.