PDA

View Full Version : HIstoric Roosevelt Hotel in NYC now packed with nigger "migrants".

IseDaDiva
08-02-2023, 05:53 PM
I guess NYC doesn't want human tourists with money to spend to visit anymore. They prefer to fill these luxurious accommodations (and the streets) with niggers. 95,000 of them since last spring, looking for easy pickin's.

Asylum seekers (AKA Parasitic niggroes and other invading scum) have been sleeping on New York City sidewalks as the city's Nigger Mayor Eric Adams says that shelters are out of room. The migrants have been sitting outside of the Roosevelt Hotel for days sharing what food they have with each other (and pissing/defecating and muh dikkin' all over the street). NBC News' Ellison Barber has the details.

Of course, who the hell would want to stay at the hotel, with this lining the streets? Check that feral buck eyeing the blond. He may have no place to stay and no food, etc. but that look says, "MUH DIK!"

Why doesn't nigger Eric take a few home with him? They are his bruddas, after all.

Migrants sleep on NYC sidewalks as shelters run out of room | Watch (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/migrants-sleep-on-nyc-sidewalks-as-shelters-run-out-of-room/vi-AA1eF3DS?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=80187d381ff84d97bb61a36881a3a768&ei=8)

CoonsЯus
08-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Niggers are great for business. I tried to book a NYC hotel room recently and the cheapest I could find was $300. So you figure what these hotels must be charging the city to keep these coons off the streets if my money wasn't enough. Niggers are part of the whole nigger industry scam. I'd rent my house out to niggers at $3000 a night with 6 months paid up front. Wish I was part of the nigger money spinning calamity. Let everybody else work for you if you can. That's where the smart folk are stopping. If you can't beat them join them.